Official Soccer Jersey Thread

LC? 
00B0B_8UvHxYFz6hQ_600x450.jpg
00A0A_9WXEmV3m77u_50x50c.jpg
00p0p_iofYEShjuw6_50x50c.jpg

As far as buying jerseys is concerned, as a Barca fan I will never wear a jersey from another team in La Liga. For every other league, I will for some of my favorite players, especially if the kit looks great. As an American Salvadoran, I will never wear anything from another Central American team or even more so anything related to Mexico and any of their teams.

lol @ bandwagon barca n rm fans. ....its too easy to cheer for a team that wins at least one trophy yearly....how come you never bump into Villareal , Zaragoza or Sevilla fans?

lol @ bandwagon barca n rm fans. ....its too easy to cheer for a team that wins at least one trophy yearly....how come you never bump into Villareal , Zaragoza or Sevilla fans?

I bumped into a Sevilla fan in Dallas actually.

He was a Spanish man from Sevilla though.

Well of course all the big name teams in any sports has more followers. Of course fans want to be fans of a winning team.

I feel like its easier to be a fan of a underrated team if you either come from that certain city or if one of your favorite player is in that team.

How else are you supposed to hop onto an underrated team thats weak?

Yea as far as shirt buying, I only support City and the only English clubs I own are Leceister City when they were in the championship and Coventry City in League One. Outside of that my collection is a mix of favorite players, teams I watch frequently when City isn't playing and teams I used frequently on FIFA lol.

Kitbag also had a Man U goalie for $8 and last year's chelsea home for $8 but the sizes were too much. I believe 3XL for the chelsea.

Katy Mills Ross had a authentic brazil home in a medium and a replica brazil home in a medium for those interested.

Anyone? Also what are some good tips for spotting fakes. Sorry just been looking for this jersey for about a year now

With last years RM kit look at how big the collar is, the fakes are clearly bigger than the real thing. Compare those pics with the stock photos on the adidas site.

Today's Ross finds. USA and England are Match jerseys. USA is a 2xl. Nor too sure what's up with the Brazil jersey. Tag said it was an Adidas retro. It has a 10 on the back. I thought it was pretty dope so I copped. Saw a bunch of good stuff. Saw Mexico home WC14, Holland away WC14, Brazil prematch, I think a Russia jersey that was $40, and an AC Milan. I'm sure there was more, but I didn't do as much digging as I usually do. All Kits mentioned and pictured found in Ross in Chula Vista (Palomar St, Highland Ave, both San Ysidro locations)

I bought that Brazil retro and rep France for my dad on father's day...Then bought myself a rep and match issue Brazil and both frances for myself.....and

Yo, as a matter of interest, do any of you know the standard shipping rate from the U.S. to the UK? I'm seeing all of you with these Ross finds( we don't have that here) and it's making me jealous :lol:

Was just wondering if anyone was willing to help whether it'd be cheaper for you guys to pick me jerseys up and ship them as oppose to me buying them here where shirts are rarely in the sale.

Cheers.

What kind of stuff are you interested in. Anything I come across is always something I don't want. I've had to send stuff back to CFS before and it's been around 10-15 USD I think.

Back
Top Bottom