Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Found at ross today. Size M. Only one they had

Anyone own the 14/15 Man U stadium replica kits? Thinking about ordering the home red and third blue. How do they fit? When it comes to nike I have some typically try them on because I have some that are XL and others that are XXL. Are they similar in fit to the World cup jerseys.

Anyone own the 14/15 Man U stadium replica kits? Thinking about ordering the home red and third blue. How do they fit? When it comes to nike I have some typically try them on because I have some that are XL and others that are XXL. Are they similar in fit to the World cup jerseys.
I have a red and a blue. Blue runs a little bigger than a normal club replica and red is a little smaller than a usual club replica but not by much

Possibly the last Juve kit Pogba will wear. Don't want to order the nameset until September, when it is official. 

Really interested in going but man a 7 hour drive. Whew. 

Fit true for me.

Back
Top Bottom