Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just got the shipping email, Juve third with Pogba nameset is on the way 
glasses.gif

Recent pick up, Man U away Adizero player version. I have an extra shirt (XL) if anyone wants one pm me, bought them at prodirectsoccer, UK store.

Last edited:
Can someone please point me in the direction of namesets for the Man City Third 2014/15 and PSG Third 2014/15 kits? Been looking for a while in ebay, uni-sport, subside. Thanks

copped an authentic XL portugal 2012 home from PDS for $35 in hopes it would fit, but it isn't happening :lol: im usually a large in player issues or authentics and for some reason thought this one would fit. oh well im sure someone on a FB group will take it off my hands

Love the atleti that font is growing on me real quick, That jonas is sweet as well, how crazy tight is it?

Newcastle 2014/15 2nd Away Shirt (Authentic ACTV Fit Player Issue) #18 Jonas Gutierrez... so tight!
Gutierrez has agreed a move to Deportivo today. He returned to action last March after recovering from cancer, and helped Newcastle stay in the Premier League. Good luck Jonas!

I remember when he came back! Strong lad!

Repped!

Info on the jersey?

just picked up 15-16 Atletico Madrid player issue CL shirt from Spain :smile: I will receive it in 10 days. right before their first CL game this season.
I noticed that in sunday's thrashing of Sevilla, they had an "Azerbaijan: Land of Fire" beneath the number on the back. Are they not wearing it in CL? Or will you be adding it? just curious if that sponsor is found loose (by itself) for sale? Are sponsors found separately generally speaking?  

Manchester United 2012/13 UEFA Champions League 2nd Away Shirt (Authentic Player Issue) #11 Ryan Giggs

All patches and print positioning followed the exact game worn shirt which is on auction.
Aged prints failed and plastic backing could not be peeled off, but still a beauty!
Fortunately the supplier will send us another set of prints to try. Wish us luck!

I noticed that in sunday's thrashing of Sevilla, they had an "Azerbaijan: Land of Fire" beneath the number on the back. Are they not wearing it in CL? Or will you be adding it? just curious if that sponsor is found loose (by itself) for sale? Are sponsors found separately generally speaking?  
They will only carry Huawei n Azerbaijan printings in la liga games but not CL games.

^ sometimes sponsors can be bought separately, but it's not always common

I don't know of they will be wearing it for CL because of their kit regulations

Makes sense. Seems as UEFA is big on only ONE main sponsor (and typically sized smaller from what i recall reading on CFS and other sites) during their sanctioned comps (CL and Europa)

any pics of the jersey with the Azerbaijan sponsor? i want one with that sponsor on it

@B Fresco  thanks! and damn i didnt know you guys were talking about the sponsor on the back lol

i wish it was reversed :frown:
still not used to the Plus 500 sponsor

Back
Top Bottom