Official Soccer Jersey Thread

ALERT...

I purchased an AC milan Donnarumma match shirt from a guy who lives in Potenza, Italy at the beginning of Dec, I paid him through paypal then he kept telling me that he would ship the shirt the following week. I opened the dispute on Dec 28th n he provided tracking on Jan 4th, then he blocked my whatsapp.

I received the package yesterday and here is what I got, a stinky, gross green shirt plus two pieces of rocks...just reported him to paypal n internet crime complaint center. His ebay account is snakevs9000...be aware lads..

Last edited:
ALERT...

I purchased an AC milan Donnarumma match shirt from a guy who lives in Potenza, Italy at the beginning of Dec, I paid him through paypal then he kept telling me that he would ship the shirt the following week. I opened the dispute on Dec 28th n he provided tracking on Jan 4th, then he blocked my whatsapp.

I received the package yesterday and here is what I got, a stinky, gross green shirt plus two pieces of rocks...just reported him to paypal n internet crime complaint center. His ebay account is snakevs9000...be aware lads..

:smh:

ALERT...

Thats horrible man, sorry

ALERT...

Clue #1 :lol:

Hope you get your money back.

Been out the game for a minute but I'm back now

Ordered it from the ATL. Madrid store and they just pretty much threw it in the bag smh. No fold

Last edited:
Everton has kits 40%. I don't know for how long though. Got myself a Lukaku Away to go with my Stones Home.

I'm looking for that black kit for a long time. Never managed to find it anywhere.

One of Milan's most beautiful shirts I've ever seen.

Does anyone have any leads on this years Europa League namesets and patches? I picked up this Spurs shirt and would love to get that Europa strip going.

Slightly off-topic, but have you seen the LAFC (MLS expansion team stuff)? No jersey design yet, but curious to see how the designs come out. I do like the logo / colors so far.
I think they should keep it simple and use just the 'LA' on the jersey, like how its used on this hat. And always use gold as the consistent accent color. 

Kindly requesting ur services NT...

What are the best websites to purchase Jerseys these days ..?
It is still worldsoccershop or something newer/better..?
Thanks in advance!

Kindly requesting ur services NT...

What are the best websites to purchase Jerseys these days ..?
It is still worldsoccershop or something newer/better..?
Thanks in advance!
You can always order direct from the store of whatever team you're looking for

Back
Top Bottom