Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Sweet CSKA jersey you got man! How did you come across one in the Russian alphabet lettering? I've always wanted a jersey like that. Of anybody on any team. National team especially, I don't care I just want the lettering

[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn impulse buys. Just placed an order for an Atletico Madrid kit and the Celtic away kit. I know what Ill be wearing St. Patrick's Day :lol:

I've had juve jerseys from them come with no scudetto and had to deal with numerous reps from them before they finally tracked one down for me and sent me one a few weeks later :lol: hopefully it goes smoother this time around. my guy admc_llc on ebay has the coppa italia patches for $10 on ebay so I'm gonna cop that one from him along with a pogba nameset.
so you were right, and i can confirm that my juve from todofut didnt come with a scudetto lol But ill be able to get one fairly easy. Just wanted to ask, would it be worth even contacting todofut on possibly receiving a scudetto from them?

That's what I always thought.

I have a Waldo authentic in a L and they fit like a M

I go for all my player issues a size up

I've had juve jerseys from them come with no scudetto and had to deal with numerous reps from them before they finally tracked one down for me and sent me one a few weeks later :lol: hopefully it goes smoother this time around. my guy admc_llc on ebay has the coppa italia patches for $10 on ebay so I'm gonna cop that one from him along with a pogba nameset.
so you were right, and i can confirm that my juve from todofut didnt come with a scudetto lol But ill be able to get one fairly easy. Just wanted to ask, would it be worth even contacting todofut on possibly receiving a scudetto from them?

yeah definitely call them and complain about not getting one on your jersey. When I did that a couple years back they took one off another juve jersey and overnight shipped it to me for free haha

Please let me know if you're able to order. I know that I emailed the email they have up on facebook to place an order inquiring about purchasing a green one in L and having it delivered here to USA (Chicago) about 6 months ago, but never got a response. I think I may have facebook messaged them too. Don't remember. But lately I've been tempted to send another email or something. Let me know if you have any luck.
I haven't had any luck.  It's weird because someone has been responding to the facebook posts but I'm not sure why they haven't responded to the emails.  I just sent another one today so we'll see what happens.
Hi guys,
Have been following this thread for a while now and love all your collections.
Have some dope kits myself too but Im pretty unexperienced in all those different kits.
I mean there is a replica and an authentic and an authentic is the same thing as a player issue and a replica is a stadium issue or something?
And Adidas kits with climacool are always replicas?
Sorry that you probably have to explain this over and over but you'd really help me
This breaks it down pretty well: http://www.soccer.com/guide/authentic-vs-replica-do-you-know-the-difference/

Ooo the popsicles hittin ross now. I wonder if it's retail authentics or player issue ones.

PM if anyone interested in these Nike Authentic from Ross

2014 USMNT Authentic Boom-Pop Medium

or 

2014-2015 Barcelona Authentic Home Small

Back
Top Bottom