Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Nike and Chelsea just announced long term technical partnership. Can't wait to match my Chelsea ZNE hoodie with Chelsea tech fleece trousers!

That Galaxy collection :wow:

My DCU collection will be there one day :pimp:

Hopefully one day we get a Euro legend to come over so I can get a shirt. *Cough Cough* ROONEY.... BASTIAN *Cough Cough*
OH HELL NAH

rooney can take his *** to the championship..

....bastian cool doe

Last edited:
Are all the premier league namesets the same? Does it matter what year the jersey is released?

Does anyone know what happened to the Kit Builder on Arsenal Direct, I was looking to get a cup kit made
Just checked. It's not the kit builder anymore but you can still choose the cup font and the UCL patches. Click on the shirt you want and then the the player, at first it'll be the premier league font but you can choose "change font and arm patches". Not all the players are available for cup fonts so that might be why you didn't find it at first.

Just checked. It's not the kit builder anymore but you can still choose the cup font and the UCL patches. Click on the shirt you want and then the the player, at first it'll be the premier league font but you can choose "change font and arm patches". Not all the players are available for cup fonts so that might be why you didn't find it at first.

Appreciate it trying decide between going blank from WSS with the discount and DIY or Arsenal Direct

Are all the premier league namesets the same? Does it matter what year the jersey is released?
Depends. The current PS-PRO material is being used since 13/14. Before that, it was velvet material, despite the font being the same.

Depends. The current PS-PRO material is being used since 13/14. Before that, it was velvet material, despite the font being the same.

I have the Arsenal 12/13/14 home kit. I found an Ozil nameset for this season and was wondering if that's okay to use.

I have the Arsenal 12/13/14 home kit. I found an Ozil nameset for this season and was wondering if that's okay to use.
So go for PS-Pro (current material), since Özil arrived in mid 2013, which means he didn't wear the velvet version.

And the standard EPL patches also changed between 12/13 and 13/14, so be careful about it. It's made from a different material and doesn't have the plastic film on top of it.

Last edited:
yea some of the "smaller" clubs don't wear "authentics" on the pitch

Haha yes we know, clubs such as Dynamo Kyiv, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, trabzonspor, Club Brugge, Valencia, Terek Grozny, vorskla poltava, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, etc. some depend on season.

And some clubs only sell authentics to the public such as Shakhtar.
I know that you have knowledge of that, but some people who are new to football kits might not know that bit of info.

So go for PS-Pro (current material), since Özil arrived in mid 2013, which means he didn't wear the velvet version.

And the standard EPL patches also changed between 12/13 and 13/14, so be careful about it. It's made from a different material and doesn't have the plastic film on top of it.
That material is called Lextra or Senscillia, I'm not sure if they're the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom