Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Bought a few namesets from him. Despite being repro, it's a very good quality one and even the measurements are identical to official printings.

Too bad the store doesn't have many player options.

I've been their client for 7 years and never had a problem.

Thanks man, appreciate it, I think I have to go through them no clue where else id find an 01 totti

Just snagged this at Ross. It'll be good to play in.

Hey guys, can someone help me figure out if I "got got" with my bomb pop jersey? (Spent some time researching but still unsure)

Here's the inside tag on mine:

And here's a different version I've seen:

Any help is appreciated and I got reps ready to dole

I always google image the style code under the size to make sure. Your tag reads 578023-657 and if you google image that, bomb pop jerseys come up. The other tag reads 578857-857 and nothing comes up. I think you're good

^Thanks for that. Wondering if anyone who scooped bomb pops at marshalls/ross/etc recently can share what their inside tag looks like

That second version with the heat pressed/screened tagging is a player issue. The one you have is retail match or stadium. Thats why there's a difference with the tagging. Both are real/legit jerseys, nothing to worry about. Ive copped usa player issues from ross and they have the screened tagging.

Last edited:
pretty sure nike never released match versions of the bomb pops. the only ones were the stadium (replicas) and the player issues that have been popping up at marshalls with the screeen printed wash tag. that's why everyones going mad over copping these bomb pops cause authentics were never available publicly

Oh never knew that about the pops, i just assumed nike released a stadium and match as usual. No wonder everyone wants the player issued one :lol:

Edit: did some searching it looks like stores online did sell a $150 match version, though i'm guessing it was limited stock throughout

Last edited:
At that time, I had a hard time find an authentic bomb pop kit where I had to say eff it and cop the replica

Does anyone know how Hummel, umbro, macron, joma & new balance, etc... fit compared to Nike & Adidas

Last edited:
Does anyone know how Hummel, umbro, macron, joma & new balance, etc... fit compared to Nike & Adidas

Can't say for the other brands but my New Balance porto jersey fits smaller than my nike Portugal jersey from the same year and they are the same size

My umbro XL fits like halfway between an adidas authentic XL and a replica XL if that makes any sense. Macron is super tight almost puma tight.

I find Macron to be TTS as well. Umbro fits close to TTS for me. Puma fits tight. Haven't had the chance to try on or own a kappa jersey yet.

So I tried to apply a nameset with an iron and completely ****** it up. :smh:

Was feeling myself when I was able to heat on my patches and thought I could advance to namesets after. :x

Any tips on applying nameset? I basically put a shirt over the nameset and pressed the iron with the max settings on.

Any tips on removing the nameset? Just gonna cut my losses and buy another nameset. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom