IMAG4802.jpg

IMAG4803.jpg

Omar Gonzalez - USA 2017 Gold Cup

IMAG4885.jpg

IMAG4892.jpg

Tim Ream - Fulham FC 16-17 Home

IMAG4898.jpg

IMAG4899.jpg

I'm trying to find a juve 15-16 black gold jersey. Slept on those. Pickings are slim in xl or 2 x for an adizero.
Anyone know if adizero xl fit tighter than a replica xl on these?

I want to buy a Lazio player issue jersey from 2011-2012 season. Does anyone know the fit of a puma player issue jersey from that season? True to size or tighter?

I want to buy a Lazio player issue jersey from 2011-2012 season. Does anyone know the fit of a puma player issue jersey from that season? True to size or tighter?

you're gonna have to go up like 2 sizes man. puma player issue is mad tight

Gonna hit up Adidas Soho today and ask if they are capable of cutting the sleeves should I want to build that Buffon CL green kit.

Edit: It can be done :pimp: he said I'd have to bring the jersey into a tailor to have the sleeves removed but from there I can bring the jersey in and they'll do the pressing of name & patches.

Last edited:
I bought from them back in 2007 (yup, ten years ago). I had no problem, but there wasn't any tracking feature though. Bought them a Boca Junior jersey and a Racing Avellaneda jersey. I still have them, they're good stuff. They were legit back then, I suppose they still are.

If anyone is watching jerseys on eBay. Post eclipse15 is 15 off 75. Just copped ac Milan third green and juve blue 3rd jersey from last year

Back
Top Bottom