Official Soccer Jersey Thread

If anyone needs the white third kit from PSG last year in a Large, I have one for sale.

Still new with tags. :wink:

We talking the replica or the authentic? And the NT price or the retail price?

Actually I should scrap that, placed my CFS order today and the cart was plenty full :lol:

We talking the replica or the authentic? And the NT price or the retail price?

Actually I should scrap that, placed my CFS order today and the cart was plenty full :lol:

Replica. The authentic version of this is too sick.

What's NT price? :nerd:

do nike authentic and replica jerseys fit the same? usually buy a M in replica but looking to buy an authentic jersey and im not sure whether to size up to L.

authentics always go up a size. especially Puma. might even need to test fit those. your nipples will pierce thru like George Clooney's batsuit

Woah, everybody is into PSG nowadays. I sold several old PSG shirts I had since the early 2000's on ebay, and they have all been bought within minutes. Every morning I see people with Neymar jerseys while going to work, it's crazy. Most of the people I see wear fake jerseys, though. They're easy to spot, since the counterfeiters don't know how to make the letter E. They make it square, while the official font has the bottom part of the E rounded...

Anyway, I just got this for 12$, one of my best steals ever. Shimizu S-Pulse 1999/2000 home, number 5 (Brazilian DF Carlos Alberto Souza Dos SANTOS) :

DIphsBRXkAAUiJl.jpg

Hey guys, so Chelsea has a sleeve sponsor this year. It looks like I can't buy a shirt with the sleeve sponsor. Is that true? I kinda want it so it matches up with that the players are wearing, but then again, I wouldn't mind having the gold patches on both sleeves.

16/17 authentic adidas. True to size ? Or need to Size up ? Thanks

I sized up last year and the fit was good but the jersey was longer than usual. I tried on an authentic 17/18 at the Adidas store the other day and my true size fit perfect, wasn't too tight. So you might want to go TTS. But wait for other opinions I guess.

16/17 authentic adidas. True to size ? Or need to Size up ? Thanks
I have to size up. But I'm like on the border of my size. Replica XL fits perfect. Authentic XL is just a little too tight for me and the XXL is a tad loose. So it really depends on your fit.

Hey guys, so Chelsea has a sleeve sponsor this year. It looks like I can't buy a shirt with the sleeve sponsor. Is that true? I kinda want it so it matches up with that the players are wearing, but then again, I wouldn't mind having the gold patches on both sleeves.
authentic jerseys should have the logos printed on to make it lightweight for the players. replicas have the logos snitched on. replicas have missing elements to it which is why people can embroider logos/patches/numbers and names on it. It is cheaper after all.

long story short you're gonna have to spend more to get the player worn stuff. authentic it is

How do 16-17 Puma jerseys fit compared to Adidas jerseys? My Nephew wants a Pulisic jersey for his Birthday. He wears a Medium for his Adidas jerseys. Should I get one true to size or go up a size? Thanks!!

authentic jerseys should have the logos printed on to make it lightweight for the players. replicas have the logos snitched on. replicas have missing elements to it which is why people can embroider logos/patches/numbers and names on it. It is cheaper after all.

long story short you're gonna have to spend more to get the player worn stuff. authentic it is
That I know, but is it possible either way to get the sponsor patch? It doesn't seem like it is.

How do 16-17 Puma jerseys fit compared to Adidas jerseys? My Nephew wants a Pulisic jersey for his Birthday. He wears a Medium for his Adidas jerseys. Should I get one true to size or go up a size? Thanks!!
If we're talking replica, same size should be fine.

Need this CFS order to get in soon, I have no patience when it comes to waiting for stuff from across the pond :lol: anyone gotten their order from the sale yet?

Just picked up a USA vapor maroon red $165 jersey for 29.99 at local Burlington !
Only one in store

Anyone know where I can pick up this year's psg jersey in a long sleeve? I'd like to pick up a Neymar in long sleeve. Thanks for any tips.

Back
Top Bottom