Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Woah where’d you find the long sleeve US kits?! I don’t think I’ve seen any of Nike’s kits from the past year available at retail in a long sleeve - I’ve noticed even most of the players have been wearing short sleeves with a long sleeve undershirt with these vapor kits.

Finally got these namesets in. Was excited when I found them but after last night's result smh

20171011_185537.jpg

20171011_185651.jpg

Also heads up, be careful on the t bars on old Nike authentics, my waldo strained onto the centennial kit smh any suggestions on cleaning it? Thinking of using a tide white out

20171011_185726.jpg

Those T bars are terrible. When they "melt it", their color can stain anything that gets in contact.

Try using a stain remover, it might make the stain weaker.

Geeze. Where'd you get those long sleeve USA.... haven't seen ANYWHERE. Thought my desire to buy dropped significantly last night.

Always liked the Parma champion shirts from their peak years. Saw this pop up on CFS and had to player issue, with all the patches. Love the material, reminds me more of those old champion nba jerseys than a footy shirt. Its a bit of a strange one as massaro never played a minute for parma in the league
1542A55C-CC35-4603-8D44-8253AD8B2207.jpeg
C48615F9-4A04-472B-8C18-6DD6A674223E.jpeg

Woah where’d you find the long sleeve US kits?! I don’t think I’ve seen any of Nike’s kits from the past year available at retail in a long sleeve - I’ve noticed even most of the players have been wearing short sleeves with a long sleeve undershirt with these vapor kits.

Ebay :smile:

SadBoi SadBoi that Inter kitnis straight fiyah, if your Holland V.Persie is a M let me know :nerd:

I like it, I tend to like training jerseys more than the actual jerseys
I'd actually play in a training jersey, I wouldn't mind getting that sweaty and dirty on a consistent basis. Match jerseys to me are more like a fashion accessory cause of the added patches and nameset.

Miguel Almirón - MLS 2017 All Star

IMAG4800.jpg

IMAG4801.jpg

Brad Guzan - Atlanta United 2017 GK Home

IMAG4802.jpg

IMAG4803.jpg

Omar Gonzalez - USA 2017 Gold Cup

IMAG4885.jpg

IMAG4892.jpg

Tim Ream - Fulham FC 16-17 Home

IMAG4898.jpg

IMAG4899.jpg
I'm looking for a 2017 Guzan Home Jersey like the one you have pictured above, but the team stores are all sold out. Any idea where else to get one? I can't find one online anywhere. Thanks!

I'm looking for a 2017 Guzan Home Jersey like the one you have pictured above, but the team stores are all sold out. Any idea where else to get one? I can't find one online anywhere. Thanks!
Have you tried the team store at the Benz? Last game I still saw a handful left though not sure of the sizes.

Back
Top Bottom