Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just got the mexico away authentic in. Love this jersey.

20180326_163421.jpg

@ronaldonazario Thanks. I actually checked there before asking, but nothing was there. I know the kits were there when you posted the link but now they're gone again. Hopefully they be back up again.

That's weird, when I went to their site they had all of them available. Where do you live?

go thru other sites. Fanatics is a US brand but they cater to mostly US dominated sports. probably too dimwitted to put the umlaut. Soon as you choose a jersey and add the personalized options for any player its usually done automatically

Just got the Real Madrid icon jersey in. similar to authentics with the slimmer fit. But it is also longer in length. About an inch and a half. Sponser, logo, and crest is felt material.

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

I was able to find a united one on kitbag...Did you have to go up a size?

The Portugal windbreaker and Tech fleece :pimp:

IMG_0379.JPG
Got some of the new Portugal jackets in. Tech fleece, windrunner, and anthem jacket. There's actually thumb holes on the end of the sleeves on the anthem jacket and lighter than past anthem jackets

Hi
Where did you get the tech fleece windrunner from ?
Thanks

Anybody waiting for this thing to release? It is absolutely gorgeous. Will be copping on day 1.

Attachments

• 4A34A432-B63A-4989-A4FC-2660167CD70A.jpeg
    4A34A432-B63A-4989-A4FC-2660167CD70A.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 28
Anybody waiting for this thing to release? It is absolutely gorgeous. Will be copping on day 1.

It’s up on the FFF site for like 50€ and I was tempted to pre-order, but hope to find it cheaper.

The France away jersey is priority so I’m hoping to find that striped pre-match on sale somewhere

Back
Top Bottom