Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Scooped this today from Nike, tough to tell in the pic but the whole body says “Nike Soccer” in about 20 different languages and I couldn’t pass it up.

8B778A8E-A902-4ACC-A90F-F4E4F241E3CA.jpeg

Also got my Pogba nameset pressed today finally
FB4319B8-76C3-4FF1-9475-FFCF51A0DDE1.jpeg

Even as a United fan, I love that DeBruyne away kit up there. I’m jealous of City being able to have the gold patch this season too :frown:

Anyone bought off the Ukraine seller Rummenigge90 on eBay? He’s got a jersey I’m after but I’m unsure of all these Ukraine/Poland sellers that have been popping up on eBay with all these jerseys.

Anyone bought off the Ukraine seller Rummenigge90 on eBay? He’s got a jersey I’m after but I’m unsure of all these Ukraine/Poland sellers that have been popping up on eBay with all these jerseys.

Never heard about this seller, but Eastern Europe sellers are great, IMO.

Don't remember having problems with anyone and their prices are often good.

Last edited:
United away drops on the 13th... I think it was a miss on their part not to have them release today after playing in them. I was in a local soccer shop earlier and they said multiple people had come in and asked if they had that kit and they had to tell em to wait another two weeks.

As for CFS, I must have gotten lucky caus my order was shipped the next day and got here in the states to my house in 3 days.

Nice, thanks! I agree, weird that they didn't drop it then. I called Adidas customer service during the game and the dude was not helpful at all. He literally told me to contact Mitchell and Ness and maybe they'd have info on the jersey...I was a little speechless, just told him thanks and hung up lol.

Damn, jealous! A lot of people seem to have gotten their orders ASAP. Not sure why mine hasn't shipped especially since they've already taken money from my account. Generally shops don't charge until the package is ready to go.

does anyone happen to know how New Balance Elite jerseys fit? I know theyre tighter, but unsure if i should size up one or two sizes.

Does anyone know where I can get a long sleeve Griezmann Atletico Madrid home jersey? They make long sleeve jerseys for so many other teams but cannot find Atletico Madrid. Even on the teams official website shop the "authentic" Greizmann jersey is short sleeve despite the fact that the man wears, and has always worn, long sleeve.

I mean does Nike only make them for him?????

Does anyone know where I can get a long sleeve Griezmann Atletico Madrid home jersey? They make long sleeve jerseys for so many other teams but cannot find Atletico Madrid. Even on the teams official website shop the "authentic" Greizmann jersey is short sleeve despite the fact that the man wears, and has always worn, long sleeve.

I mean does Nike only make them for him?????

Classicfootballshirts had a couple different kinds of Griezmann L/S jerseys, I think a Home from a couple years ago and then an Away from the year before that, and some Champions League jerseys too. They sold out of Griezmann first though. They still have some unprinted ones left in certain sizes and maybe you can find the nameset and have them pressed.

got shipping on my PSG Away from Todo. I went through ebay and got a nameset for it from china coming :lol: whatever works right

Placed an order today for a 16/17 Roma 3rd jersey today. Really hoping it goes through. I've been after a jersey from that season in my size and while it's not the one I'd prefer i'll take it at $54. If I get the shipping on it, I'll prolly go ahead and order the Salah nameset for it.

Pick ups from the last few weeks

Eljif Elmas - Fenerbahçe 18/19 Third
EELMAS_FENERBAHCE_1819THIRD.jpg

Jeff Larentowicz - ATL UTD 17/18 Home
JLARENTOWICZ_ATLUTD_2018HOME.jpg

Mario Balotelli - Italy 2014 Home
MBALOTELLI_ITALY_2014WCHOME.jpg

Mario Mutsch - FC ST Gallen 14/15 Home
MMUTSCH_FCSTGALLEN_1415HOME.jpg

Max Meyer - Crystal Palace 18/19 Away
MMEYER_CRYSTALPALACE_1819AWAY.jpg
Nice cops. Bout to pull the trigger on the Zaha home jersey. Should I size up as usual with Puma?

Edit- nevermind i see your other reply

I personally haven't tried them one, but I'd assume close to nikes siziing. Doesnt Nike still own them?

I personally haven't tried them one, but I'd assume close to nikes siziing. Doesnt Nike still own them?

No, Nike divested the Umbro brand back in 2012 (same time they divested Cole Haan as well).

I don’t own any Umbro jerseys, but I do think they’ve done a great job with the Everton kits over the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom