Official Soccer Jersey Thread

My soccer shop finally got my All Star nameset in that I ordered BEFORE the All Star game. Got some Tiro 17's to make some ATL UTD training kits. Also, my grandpa, who was more like a father, passed and left me his ATL UTD jerseys.

Josef Martínez - 2018 MLS All Star Jersey

JMARTINEZ_ATLUTD_2018MLSALLSTAR.jpg

ATL UTD 2017 Tiro 17 Training Jerseys

ATLUTD_2017_TIRO17TRAINING4.jpg
ATLUTD_2017_TIRO17TRAINING5.jpg

Miguel Almirón - ATL UTD 2017 Away

MALMIRON_ATLUTD_2017AWAY.jpg

Miguel Almirón - ATL UTD 17/18 Home

MALMIRON_ATLUTD_1718HOME.jpg

Hector "Tito" Villalba - ATL UTD 2018 Away

HVILLALBA_ATLUTD_2018AWAY.jpg

Can anyone point me to where I can get the Barca 20th anniversary jersey, pref in a match shirt, with a discount/sale? :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I know someone said it a few pages back but these adidas authentics run long. Unfortunately gonna have to return the juve sesame Jersey. Looks ridiculous. I’m 5’8 by the way and usually wear an Xl in replicas

I know someone said it a few pages back but these adidas authentics run long. Unfortunately gonna have to return the juve sesame Jersey. Looks ridiculous. I’m 5’8 by the way and usually wear an Xl in replicas

I'm 6'2 and L is too long for me so, XL must be crazy long for you lol. You can definitely get them hemmed, I've just never gotten around to doing any.

アミーゴ アミーゴ was told by a store rep that Nike didn't make the nigeria name sets available to retailers they only printed them for the players/player jerseys. You can find the replica name set though.

MLS Cup tonight. Who ya got?

I gotta go ATL UTD. 70k+ (including me) yelling, singing, dancing. MBS is going to be LOUD.

MLS Cup tonight. Who ya got?

I gotta go ATL UTD. 70k+ (including me) yelling, singing, dancing. MBS is going to be LOUD.

Can’t even watch it... had SKC won, I would be in ATL for the game right now. I think atlanta wins 3-1, Martinez with a brace and Valeri finding a way to score one for Timbers.

Back
Top Bottom