IMG_20170830_244546782.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20170830_244546783.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546783.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20170830_244546784.jpg
    IMG_20170830_244546784.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 19
last season's corthinans third was a nice gold n black. couldn't find it anywhere US

Man it's getting harder and harder to tell these fake Adidas jerseys from the real ones. Have been trying to get a Belgium shirt in my size (have in small but no longer fits, need medium). Ordered one from eBay.. I've been buying jerseys for years.. Seller looked legit, all the usual stuff.. Got the jersey and it was spot on.. Only thing that gave it away was the feel of the material vs the real one I have. Returned it, got another one from another seller, and same thing! Decided to just order from CFS and when compared to the one I have (purchased at Adidas), it's the exact same.
I bet alot of guys are getting killed out there buying fakes and putting legit namesets on them thinking they're legit. Looking @ the Adidas tags and searching model #s on google definitely isn't the answer anymore.. You have to be familiar with the legit one to tell. Atleast with Nike we always had the go to strip with a magnifier..

Man it's getting harder and harder to tell these fake Adidas jerseys from the real ones. Have been trying to get a Belgium shirt in my size (have in small but no longer fits, need medium). Ordered one from eBay.. I've been buying jerseys for years.. Seller looked legit, all the usual stuff.. Got the jersey and it was spot on.. Only thing that gave it away was the feel of the material vs the real one I have. Returned it, got another one from another seller, and same thing! Decided to just order from CFS and when compared to the one I have (purchased at Adidas), it's the exact same.
I bet alot of guys are getting killed out there buying fakes and putting legit namesets on them thinking they're legit. Looking @ the Adidas tags and searching model #s on google definitely isn't the answer anymore.. You have to be familiar with the legit one to tell. Atleast with Nike we always had the go to strip with a magnifier..
Yup I bought 2 jerseys from eBay recently an adidas Colombia and a pink Barca 3rds and they were both fake . The Nike seller took it back the adidas was 17$ so I didn’t bother. They both came in a corresponding ziplock Nike/adidas bag. After that I just decided to never buy from eBay again and am only using sites like soccer.com/nikys/U90

wait does CFS sell fakes? bought an Adidas from them recently lol

me too, but u can't be too sure

Lol nah that's what I meant. My bad I wasn't clear enough. Bought two from eBay that were very close except the material was just a bit different and that's what gave them away. The stitching and the normal "tell-tale" signs were on point. The one from CFS was just like the one I bought from Adidas so it was fine. Point is that you have to be more careful than ever before with fakes because they're getting better. Unless you have the original to compare side by side yourey gonna have some fakes you think are legit hanging in your closet if buying preowned. I just hate fakes so much I want everyone to be on guard.

Lol nah that's what I meant. My bad I wasn't clear enough. Bought two from eBay that were very close except the material was just a bit different and that's what gave them away. The stitching and the normal "tell-tale" signs were on point. The one from CFS was just like the one I bought from Adidas so it was fine. Point is that you have to be more careful than ever before with fakes because they're getting better. Unless you have the original to compare side by side yourey gonna have some fakes you think are legit hanging in your closet if buying preowned. I just hate fakes so much I want everyone to be on guard.
almost got caught out by some fake R9 jerseys this weekend. seemed too good to be true. the Barca joints were obvious they weren't og, but the seller called them retros/reproductions

his 98 Brazil one was very easy to mistaken for real tho. the numbers were the wrong colour and the tag was a little off but I could see ppl falling for that one. another sign was that he had so many of them but if it was just 1 on auction I could see someone getting conned

ironically I only realized after I compared with CFS lol, which is why I was shook when I thought u said they sold u a fake...they're usually on point

Back
Top Bottom