Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Player Issue 19/20 Mbappe Jersey

4C5CE1EF-78DA-426C-8472-9B5B08D7127B.jpeg

A4665C56-4E72-4F5C-B21E-7FDC352F7EA8.jpeg
49DFC6AD-681A-4CAD-B4B0-E87FBB2F499D.jpeg

Reference Picture.

995F32BA-D306-4327-816B-00EF49B755E7.jpeg

need help with handling certain player issue jerseys so i dont have this happen again.

i’m assuming that i should never put these kits in the dryer anymore? can i still wash in warm water, and then hang dry? i like player issue kits but recently it seems like theyre cheaper quality than the replicas, this spain jersey is so light that i can probably rip it with minimal pull

4694E938-F6A3-4AB7-BF3F-A26A2CDCD6A1.jpeg

I think a poster on here told me a while ago that player issue kit are a lot thinner which are made of less materials .
Edit : Thierry Henry Thierry Henry put me up on game about the player issue jerseys

bruh I have that same kit, it's still brand new and planning to wear this summer. but yea it's thin as paper, gonna have to tread lightly jeez

Went to Camp Nou last year for the Lyon Champions League match and I did not buy a jersey because I am an idiot. Anywhere legit that I can get the 18/19 home jersey without Beko and La Liga on sleeves? I would assume I am out of luck.

need help with handling certain player issue jerseys so i dont have this happen again.

i’m assuming that i should never put these kits in the dryer anymore? can i still wash in warm water, and then hang dry? i like player issue kits but recently it seems like theyre cheaper quality than the replicas, this spain jersey is so light that i can probably rip it with minimal pull

4694E938-F6A3-4AB7-BF3F-A26A2CDCD6A1.jpeg

Cold water, inside out and/or in garment bag, hang dry. Never throw them in the dryer. You could even hand wash and hang dry.

anybody have any legit classic Nike T90 shirts and can tell me what country they're made in for LC purposes? mostly the national team shirts like Brazil and Portugal

my R9 brazil says portugal and my united t90 says morocco
thanks bruh. was kinda suspect cuz this one seller has some fake ones like an R10 t90 brazil away says made in Romania or a 02 joint that's made in Brazil. really hard wading thru ebay lol it's not like NBA jerseys where u can tell from a glance

Why does the Croatia black kit look like a women's body type? I was hoping Nike would give Croatia a polo collar, damn it. :frown:

anybody got any tips on how to spot Climachill fakes? there's so many jerseys on there, it's hard to believe they're all real

Back
Top Bottom