Official Soccer Jersey Thread

my bad i was thinking of soccerlocker with the fakes.. i never made it to soccerworld, dont think i ever will now either, ive recently moved bases and am now in germany..

my bad i was thinking of soccerlocker with the fakes.. i never made it to soccerworld, dont think i ever will now either, ive recently moved bases and am now in germany..

T21D,just wondering...have you managed to track down the Serie A patches yet?

anyway,these came yesterday...2 x long-sleeved player issue kits...

did the patches myself and this is how it turned out:

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Are these the Formotion ones on eBay that are only like $40?  I've been thinking of picking one up but can't bring myself to do it.

Are these the Formotion ones on eBay that are only like $40?  I've been thinking of picking one up but can't bring myself to do it.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

yup,they were around $40+...i didn't get them from eBay though...

yup,they were around $40+...i didn't get them from eBay though...

^^^^Why? please don't tell me because it's the 3 stripes.

Keepie Uppie -
smokin.gif
on the patch work. Are you talking about the current Serie A versions? I went through Soccerplus.net.

BTW- this for EyeSeeSoles- http://www.subsidesports....roma-non-e-morto-10.html

Keepie Uppie -
smokin.gif
on the patch work. Are you talking about the current Serie A versions? I went through Soccerplus.net.

Originally Posted by T21D

Keepie Uppie -
smokin.gif

Nah, I like adidas, I just don't want the trouble of doing/having to pay for a nameset. I wouldn't want one without a n&n, but then again I ain't paying $20+ more on top of the jersey to get TiTi's n&n on the back.

Originally Posted by T21D

Keepie Uppie -
smokin.gif

Nah, I like adidas, I just don't want the trouble of doing/having to pay for a nameset. I wouldn't want one without a n&n, but then again I ain't paying $20+ more on top of the jersey to get TiTi's n&n on the back.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Serie A patches are all over, just make sure you buy the real ones.

They are rubber.

Definitely get a real one if the price is right, I knowingly bought a fake one on eBay for $3+shipping... DON'T DO IT. The fake Serie A patches aren't close in material at all, they're a cheap-feeling velvety material instead of the rubber embossed.  Really thin and cheap, it'll get you nowhere.

Serie A patches are all over, just make sure you buy the real ones.

They are rubber.

Definitely get a real one if the price is right, I knowingly bought a fake one on eBay for $3+shipping... DON'T DO IT. The fake Serie A patches aren't close in material at all, they're a cheap-feeling velvety material instead of the rubber embossed.  Really thin and cheap, it'll get you nowhere.

I'm currently building an 11/12 Napoli home kit for my buddy, got the kit ($55) + MSC sponsor ($12) + Serie A patch ($15).

Waiting on his Hamsik namekit, will put some pics up soon.

I'm currently building an 11/12 Napoli home kit for my buddy, got the kit ($55) + MSC sponsor ($12) + Serie A patch ($15).

Anyone copping the limited edition Man U champions kit? The 19 in the middle of the jersey is pretty dope.

Anyone copping the limited edition Man U champions kit? The 19 in the middle of the jersey is pretty dope.

Roma fan till I die, but can you point me in the right direction in copping a Napoli yellow kit? That thing is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom