Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Crazy this thread is 10 years old...time really flies. Glad i'm on the first page :lol:
Anyway, got these pressed today.

IMG_4613.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG

Those of you with like 50 Kits plus, where do you store em all? Curious.
Unfortunately right now I am space challenged so 95% of my collection is nicely rolled/folded in containers. I do keep about 10-15 jerseys on wooden hangers in the closet. Hopefully soon I will have some more space to work with and they will all get hung up on wooden hangers.

Copped some stuff
Glad to see you back to posting pick ups. This thread has been dead lately, and you've always gotten awesome stuff.

Latest Pickups:

Emina Ekic - Racing Louisville 2021 Home
Louisville is one of my favorite cities in the South( top of my head.... 1. Atlanta, 2. Memphis, 3. Louisville), so when they got an NWSL team, I had to get their inaugural home jersey. Who better to get than the local kid.

EEKIC_RACINGLOUISVILLE_2021_HOME.jpg

Gerard Moreno - Villarreal 20/21 Home
Used my seam ripper to remove the replica La Liga patch and have some Europa League/Respect badges on the way.

GMORENO_VILLARREAL_2021_HOME.jpg

Atlanta United 2021 Pride Pre-Match

ATLUTD_2021_PRIDE_TRAINING.jpg

Atlanta United 2021 PrimeBlue
So why do I have two PrimeBlue ATL jerseys? TLDR: Adidas/MLS contract blows. I really wish individual teams could just negotiate their own contract deals. Yeah the San Jose and New England's would get crap deals, but I really am tired of the Adidas mess. This whole sleeve nonsense makes no sense. On the authentics, you get either an MLS badge or sometimes a blank sleeve. When the players have a secondary sleeve sponsor. I talked with a retail manager(or someone up there, don't know their exact position), and the team was blocked from selling versions with the second sleeve sponsor. Authentic isn't authentic if it doesn't look like what the players wear. With the PrimeBlue jersey, I ordered one from Fanatics. It came with no sponsor/no MLS badge. When I saw the jerseys that were purchased from the Team Store had an MLS badge on them, I thought it might be because thats how the game version would be so I found someone looking to sell a team store version(luckily at retail). Then they play the game.....no MLS badge, but the normal two sponors....:angry: Anyways, I will get the one customized to Erik Lopez and maybe if I am lucky source some sponors. I'll keep the MLS badge one blank and a collector's item I guess.

BLANK_ATLUTD_2021_PRIMEBLUE_BOTH.jpg

Atlanta United 2021 GK Home
With most likely no Open Cup to give Kann or someone else some burn, I will probably keep this one blank like I did with last years. More Adidas/ MLS complaints..... Look at that, no sponsors. Another dumb adidas rule. Teams cannot sell or add a star to the GK jerseys. Yet the ones players wear have the star. Just why? Also teams with USL second teams that share the same name can't sell jerseys for those teams. I have found it almost impossible to get a match worn ATL UTD 2 jersey. If there is anyone out there that can get me one, DM me.

BLANK_ATLUTD_2021_GK_HOME.jpg

That Augusto is sick. Is that Player Issue as well? I would love to get some CSL jerseys, just don't know where to look.
2020 season CSL jerseys are kinda interesting, this is retail authentic n the only difference to the player issue is Jock tag, retail Authentics are silver but pi are gold. Nike only released retail Authentics for four teams: Beijing, Shanghai ports, Shanghai shenhua n Guangzhou evergrande.

it was on sale for 40 bucks in China n my buddy hook one up for me lol.

these Two are player issue, the orange one is Shandong, Hao played for Schalke for two years, n the other one is Jiangsu, they won the league but dissolved due to financial issues :frown:they also own inter Milan so the design is identical

Attachments

• FD20DD63-C357-42FD-9442-6CA5C87ADA3B.jpeg
    FD20DD63-C357-42FD-9442-6CA5C87ADA3B.jpeg
    535.1 KB · Views: 108
2020 season CSL jerseys are kinda interesting, this is retail authentic n the only difference to the player issue is Jock tag, retail Authentics are silver but pi are gold. Nike only released retail Authentics for four teams: Beijing, Shanghai ports, Shanghai shenhua n Guangzhou evergrande.

it was on sale for 40 bucks in China n my buddy hook one up for me lol.

these Two are player issue, the orange one is Shandong, Hao played for Schalke for two years, n the other one is Jiangsu, they won the league but dissolved due to financial issues :frown:they also own inter Milan so the design is identical

Gonna have to scour ebay then, would love an Oscar, Talisca, or Hulk. Hell even a Augusto.

Back
Top Bottom