Official Soccer Jersey Thread

what’s up everyone?

I’m a big jersey collector and started the journey to try to collect Lionel Messi’s jerseys at the beginning of the year.

I’m chronicling the journey on my YouTube channel if anyone is interested in checking it out. I do other jersey reviews for all major sports as well.

Thanks for checking it out!

Haven't posted in here in ages. Really slowed down on my collecting. A couple months after the fact but finally got the WC set.
TYLER_ADAMS_USMNT_2022_HOME_WC.png
CHRISTIAN_PULISIC_USMNT_2022_AWAY_WC.png

You cop the Adams with the nameset? If not where were you able to find the nameset? Got an authentic home for free and trying to find an Adams nameset, if not gonna just go with Reyna.

Adidas only drop authentic for so called ‘elite’ teams… like Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium (just got upgraded before WC), Argentina, Mexico n Japan, they used to give China this privilege for marketing purposes, rest of the gang will get replica only.

This, Adidas won't be releasing authentic for Jamaica unfortunately.

Jamaica No Get No Authentic Kits From Adidas?

Anyone have a Nike authentic xL from 22/23?
Looking to purchase inter Milan 3rd from overseas. And don’t want to get wrong size.
Looking for a pit to pit measurement laid flat.
Thanks in advance

Anyone have a Nike authentic xL from 22/23?
Looking to purchase inter Milan 3rd from overseas. And don’t want to get wrong size.
Looking for a pit to pit measurement laid flat.
Thanks in advance

I have authentics in that size. Will measure and post tonight

A ATC IV sorry for the delay; here’s a 22/23 Authentic Liverpool 3rd Kit, BNIB with chest measurement:

D59ED72D-04A6-4FD4-8CDC-F647326DB802.jpeg

Looks to be 23.5-24in across w/ margin for error, so 46-48in chest

A ATC IV sorry for the delay; here’s a 22/23 Authentic Liverpool 3rd Kit, BNIB with chest measurement:

D59ED72D-04A6-4FD4-8CDC-F647326DB802.jpeg

Looks to be 23.5-24in across w/ margin for error, so 46-48in chest
Do you find that you have to size up between Authentics and Stadium? Own plenty of Stadium but haven't jumped on any Authentics from Nike.

Do you find that you have to size up between Authentics and Stadium? Own plenty of Stadium but haven't jumped on any Authentics from Nike.

Some years yes, some no. This year, they're pretty much the same size; it's just fabric composition that's distinct between Stadium and Authentic (unless you get a genuine player issue version, in which case us mere mortals should probably always size up).

Does anybody have any suggestions on any sites where I can find any older kits? Been looking for the authentic third Arsenal kit from last campaign.

Attachments

• 8F4426F2-0E05-46A7-AEFD-29D8841F5EB9.png
    8F4426F2-0E05-46A7-AEFD-29D8841F5EB9.png
    688.1 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom