Official Soccer Jersey Thread

IMG_1211.jpeg

From my brief perusing, seems like it’s only in women’s sizing up to XL. Is that correct?

Anyone here got a chance to see Adidas’ euro kits in person? Debating if I should go authentic or replica, don’t see much difference from the site’s pictures.

Anyone here got a chance to see Adidas’ euro kits in person? Debating if I should go authentic or replica, don’t see much difference from the site’s pictures.
Pretty big difference in general between authentic and the replica versions. Authentic is usually slimmer fitting and the materials are different. Crest is usually heat pressed where as replica is usually stitched. Authentic is thinner and more breathable. Replica is usually more durable since the material is generally thicker. Depends what you prefer. If I have the option, I generally go authentic.

Pretty big difference in general between authentic and the replica versions. Authentic is usually slimmer fitting and the materials are different. Crest is usually heat pressed where as replica is usually stitched. Authentic is thinner and more breathable. Replica is usually more durable since the material is generally thicker. Depends what you prefer. If I have the option, I generally go authentic.

Might just go authentic cause I got patches with a name set I want to apply. I think it may look weird on a replica kit.

Might just go authentic cause I got patches with a name set I want to apply. I think it may look weird on a replica kit.

Authentic is definitely thinner and depending what team you get the badge and other details are also diferent. I just ordered the Germany away and ended up going TTS (L). The current adidas authentics are a tad smaller than the previous ones I had but not enough to warrant sizing up.

Authentic 2022 Argentina L over Authentic 2024 Germany Away (XL is much wider and a tad longer)

IMG_0736.JPG

Authentic 2024 Germany Away over the previously mentioned Argentina kit. Just a tad shorter and maybe just a little slimmer.

IMG_0734.JPG

Assuming price is no factor, take the Authentic over replica every day. The material is thinner, more breathable, and higher quality (imo), and the details like ventilation, graphics, and visual interest are all greater. Adidas is currently employing a lot of subliminal prints (see Germany home, Madrid home), reflectives, and incorporating designs into the ventilation patterns. They're very impressive in hand.

Size wise, Adidas replicas and authentics are currently TTS. The authentic will fit a bit slimmer overall (i find especially in the shoulders), but not enough to warrant going up a size. There have been previous seasons where the size differences between the two versions are so stark it's almost required to size up (unless you're in athlete shape), but the last few gens have been pretty consistent. I found almost no size difference to exist for the '23-'24 kits, and now only slightly for the '24-'25s.

Thanks for the input guys. Just got the authentic Spain kit that I ordered and I’m not 100% sold on it. I thought the details would be significantly better than the replica but it’s only the side panels that’s got texture. And when I put it side by side with my Argentina kit, it looks underwhelming. :lol:

Got me conflicted since I got this for $190 cad and the rep is on sale for $70.
image.jpg

authentics/player issue kits get the feeling that they aren't made to last for a long time. once manufacturers started having their details heat pressed rubber i found that some club badges start peeling.. especially if they have sharp corners. at least with the fan/stadium versions have embroidered details (which to me seem better quality and will take the punishment of a washer)

i used to love some nike player issue kits but once they started using rubbery crap from the 2012 season and onwards it was awful, especially the rubber bonding they used to put on the shoulders in the shape of a T, that stuff would PEEL off like mad.

manufacturers are selling you less for more money in the guise of performance now, that's all it is

Sorry I missed this I was at Euros - tons and tons and tons. Was just there with an employee (he’s on here) - he’s ooped me so much awesome stuff recently, most of it samples
Does he oop ES passed to a rando that his friend quotes on message boards? 👀

I kid I kid 😂 need to find a new ES hookup and I’m getting desperate

Does he oop ES passed to a rando that his friend quotes on message boards? 👀

I kid I kid 😂 need to find a new ES hookup and I’m getting desperate

I actually met him through here

I’d @ him (no shame) but he got mad at me last time in the Dunk thread 😂

Lmk what you need and I can try to facilitate

Back
Top Bottom