Official Soccer Jersey Thread

depends on how you wash, i really dont think you're supposed to put them in the washing machine and all that
plus i dont wash my jerseys anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

depends on how you wash, i really dont think you're supposed to put them in the washing machine and all that
laugh.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
Wow! I guess your shirts don't come w/ a little annoying itchy tag near the bottom inside of the shirt. Seriously, I wash all my jerseys in cold water inside out and hang dry.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
Wow! I guess your shirts don't come w/ a little annoying itchy tag near the bottom inside of the shirt. Seriously, I wash all my jerseys in cold water inside out and hang dry.

i've mastered the art of washing my jerseys in the washing machine...been doing that for a few years now
pimp.gif

but y'all need a few laundry bags and always remember never to wash them with anything else...unless you want the colors of your tees or jeans to run onto your jerseys...

HOW I WASH MY JERSEYS:
- turn them inside out
- take 2 or 3 jerseys,neatly fold or "ball" them and pack the jerseys tight into a laundry bag,one on top of the other...
(for that,i use laundry bags that are meant for brassieres
laugh.gif
 ...that way the jerseys don't move about too much when the machine does all the spinning cycles)
- for added "protection",i put it into 2 more laundry bags to prevent the dirt from the water from getting through the mesh of the first laundry bag
- add a little bit of detergent...i prefer those powdered detergent instead of the liquid ones...and absolutely NO softeners or any other chemicals like that
- when the machine's done,just hang them dry...jerseys dry real fast so there's no need to dry them flat in case you're afraid of them losing their shape...

30t6p3b.gif
 at not washing your jerseys...that's pretty nasty man...
sick.gif

i've mastered the art of washing my jerseys in the washing machine...been doing that for a few years now
pimp.gif

but y'all need a few laundry bags and always remember never to wash them with anything else...unless you want the colors of your tees or jeans to run onto your jerseys...

HOW I WASH MY JERSEYS:
- turn them inside out
- take 2 or 3 jerseys,neatly fold or "ball" them and pack the jerseys tight into a laundry bag,one on top of the other...
(for that,i use laundry bags that are meant for brassieres
laugh.gif
 ...that way the jerseys don't move about too much when the machine does all the spinning cycles)
- for added "protection",i put it into 2 more laundry bags to prevent the dirt from the water from getting through the mesh of the first laundry bag
- add a little bit of detergent...i prefer those powdered detergent instead of the liquid ones...and absolutely NO softeners or any other chemicals like that
- when the machine's done,just hang them dry...jerseys dry real fast so there's no need to dry them flat in case you're afraid of them losing their shape...

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see how, i ALWAYS wear an undershirt under my jerseys so its not like they get sweat stains or anything, i dont play soccer in any of them, and i dont even wear them all that much to begin with

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see how, i ALWAYS wear an undershirt under my jerseys so its not like they get sweat stains or anything, i dont play soccer in any of them, and i dont even wear them all that much to begin with

Hey I just got in a Holland home jersey.  Who do yall think I should get?  I wanna get someone who has the most staying power by the next world cup.  I know they'll have new jerseys by then but I don't wanna get someone printed on (onionbag) that won't be playing by then.
Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

Hey I just got in a Holland home jersey.  Who do yall think I should get?  I wanna get someone who has the most staying power by the next world cup.  I know they'll have new jerseys by then but I don't wanna get someone printed on (onionbag) that won't be playing by then.
Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!
Where did you get it, I've been looking for one. My suggestion: van persie 

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!
Where did you get it, I've been looking for one. My suggestion: van persie 

Just got this in from Soccerplus. It threw me at first because the numbering on the back is different colors on the red and the blue. I assume that is normal. You cannot see it in the pictures however.
5850978255_9b41154d9c.jpg

5851528178_96de2e02a8.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone cam pics.

Just got this in from Soccerplus. It threw me at first because the numbering on the back is different colors on the red and the blue. I assume that is normal. You cannot see it in the pictures however.

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

by 2014, they should all be involved except, perhaps, kuyt. he'll be 34 by then.
van persie and robben should still be playing major roles (assuming robben's legs don't give way). huntelaar will continue to be on the bench.

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

by 2014, they should all be involved except, perhaps, kuyt. he'll be 34 by then.
van persie and robben should still be playing major roles (assuming robben's legs don't give way). huntelaar will continue to be on the bench.

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

by different colors, do you mean that the red and blue ink is bleeding through the yellow on the numbers?  if so, that's a common issue with that season's jersey and nameset.  
they fixed it for the following season's kits by using a different material for the namesets.

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

by different colors, do you mean that the red and blue ink is bleeding through the yellow on the numbers?  if so, that's a common issue with that season's jersey and nameset.  
they fixed it for the following season's kits by using a different material for the namesets.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....Nike has been making a couple Mexico products as of late?
Waiting for a new Roma kit to surface, Bojan!
pimp.gif

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....Nike has been making a couple Mexico products as of late?
Waiting for a new Roma kit to surface, Bojan!
pimp.gif

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

I'm looking for the home or away Real Madrid 05/06 Raul jersey, anywhere I could possibly find it?
nerd.gif

I'm looking for the home or away Real Madrid 05/06 Raul jersey, anywhere I could possibly find it?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom