Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Cool, I was curios cuz I don't have the extra time to order the larger patches due to them being bday gifts. Thanks guys. I just didn't want the rubber letters for these kits.

Cool, I was curios cuz I don't have the extra time to order the larger patches due to them being bday gifts. Thanks guys. I just didn't want the rubber letters for these kits.

does anyone know where to get the korea flag patch on their jerseys that they actually wear in the world cup or wherever?

does anyone know where to get the korea flag patch on their jerseys that they actually wear in the world cup or wherever?

quick question guys, i went on ebay and saw a lot of jersey coming from thailand for like 30 bucks shipped, i know they are fake but
do they look real in person and fit the same as official nike dri fit versions of them ?

quick question guys, i went on ebay and saw a lot of jersey coming from thailand for like 30 bucks shipped, i know they are fake but
do they look real in person and fit the same as official nike dri fit versions of them ?

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

No hating, but why in the world would you buy a fake in the first place? Would you buy fake sneakers? You know the similarities will be the same from afar. But you know the fonts, material (wicking ), and fit is gonna be off, just like shoes. Go to your local shops and get to know the employees (just like going to your local sneaker shops) and they'll more than likely hook you up if you go there often. Except, dudes @the soccer shops are waay friendlier than those aholes(PremiumGoods) @the sneaker shops. Besides, after every season, most jerseys go on sale
pimp.gif
. Hope that helps.
http://www.globalsoccerusa.com
http://www.soccercentre.net/

No hating, but why in the world would you buy a fake in the first place? Would you buy fake sneakers? You know the similarities will be the same from afar. But you know the fonts, material (wicking ), and fit is gonna be off, just like shoes. Go to your local shops and get to know the employees (just like going to your local sneaker shops) and they'll more than likely hook you up if you go there often. Except, dudes @the soccer shops are waay friendlier than those aholes(PremiumGoods) @the sneaker shops. Besides, after every season, most jerseys go on sale
pimp.gif
. Hope that helps.
http://www.globalsoccerusa.com
http://www.soccercentre.net/

No they look horrible, quality is beyond terrible.Stitching falls apart, fit smaller, after washing they fade a lot.Save your $30.

No they look horrible, quality is beyond terrible.Stitching falls apart, fit smaller, after washing they fade a lot.Save your $30.

Is there any place online already selling the third Real Madrid kits??
nerd.gif

I've heard of some Adidas stores already selling them with the Champions patches but unfortunately I don't have any around my way.
mad.gif

Is there any place online already selling the third Real Madrid kits??
nerd.gif

I've heard of some Adidas stores already selling them with the Champions patches but unfortunately I don't have any around my way.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom