Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Here's some new detailed pics of the new Italy kit I posted a few pages back.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/italy-euro-2012-puma-home-football-shirt.html

Yeah I know, the shirt was on sale and I had the nameset forever, so what the hey? That goes the same w/ the short #, it's a season off as well.

Yeah I know, the shirt was on sale and I had the nameset forever, so what the hey? That goes the same w/ the short #, it's a season off as well.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Yep, I've ordered from Subside before.  Legit as can be, great service, quick shipping.  Definitely recommended.  
nice...
appreciate it man...thanks
smile.gif

Yep, I've ordered from Subside before.  Legit as can be, great service, quick shipping.  Definitely recommended.  
nice...
appreciate it man...thanks
smile.gif

Where can I get one of these or something similar? Basically any Germany jacket with these logos on it. I don't care the style of the jacket.
With that being said... Go Bayern/Germany in all competitions! Its feeling like 09/10 again
pimp.gif

Where can I get one of these or something similar? Basically any Germany jacket with these logos on it. I don't care the style of the jacket.
With that being said... Go Bayern/Germany in all competitions! Its feeling like 09/10 again
pimp.gif

^I'd imagine you could find a similar jacket minus the Mercedes logo somewhere online. The sponsor would only appear on it if it were player-issue.
EDIT: Did a little research, and yeah it's pretty hard to find a jacket with the black and gold crest. Here's a SIMILAR one that goes with the new jersey

I saw that one and it is ok I just really enjoy the simplicity of the one I posted though. This sucks 
tired.gif

^I'd imagine you could find a similar jacket minus the Mercedes logo somewhere online. The sponsor would only appear on it if it were player-issue.
EDIT: Did a little research, and yeah it's pretty hard to find a jacket with the black and gold crest. Here's a SIMILAR one that goes with the new jersey

I saw that one and it is ok I just really enjoy the simplicity of the one I posted though. This sucks 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Robinho should be up top on the mesh part on the authentic kits.
here's the response from Niky's
[table][tr][td]Follow up submitted on 11/16/2011 14:24:24 by Store Manager[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Comments:[/td][td]Thanks for your email. 
 The name on these jerseys is placed below the mesh because the number will not adhere as strongly as it should. The number would eventually crack or fall. The Pro's use it a bit higher but they have the advantage of not having to use the jersey more than once.  The recommendations from the manufacturer for these authentic numbers indicate to place the number below the mesh area as it is on your jersey. If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know. 
[/td][/tr][/table]my response- uhhhh OK
laugh.gif

BTW- JADA2001Retro- nice trade on those 13's
pimp.gif
for DB4's

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Robinho should be up top on the mesh part on the authentic kits.
here's the response from Niky's
[table][tr][td]Follow up submitted on 11/16/2011 14:24:24 by Store Manager[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Comments:[/td][td]Thanks for your email. 
 The name on these jerseys is placed below the mesh because the number will not adhere as strongly as it should. The number would eventually crack or fall. The Pro's use it a bit higher but they have the advantage of not having to use the jersey more than once.  The recommendations from the manufacturer for these authentic numbers indicate to place the number below the mesh area as it is on your jersey. If you have any further questions please feel free to let us know. 
[/td][/tr][/table]my response- uhhhh OK
laugh.gif

BTW- JADA2001Retro- nice trade on those 13's
pimp.gif
for DB4's

laugh.gif

They are wrong...my local spot has done plenty, my friend has one and has worn it plenty of times....no problems.

Thanks, loved the DB IV but the Kansas XIII are a once in a lifetime come up and I needed them.

I got plenty of pics to post of kits in the next coming days including kits I've done for myself & buddies.

laugh.gif

They are wrong...my local spot has done plenty, my friend has one and has worn it plenty of times....no problems.

Thanks, loved the DB IV but the Kansas XIII are a once in a lifetime come up and I needed them.

I got plenty of pics to post of kits in the next coming days including kits I've done for myself & buddies.

Ross pickup-
399628241.jpg
399628246.jpg

Mango- patch additions

399628249.jpg

Jada2001Retro- I'm starting to get pissed off @ Niky's because I ordered an AC Milan toddler kit and Barca home LS on the 31st of Oct and my card has been charged and still no product. You thought I bought something from Ebay.

Ross pickup-
399628241.jpg
399628246.jpg

Mango- patch additions

399628249.jpg

Jada2001Retro- I'm starting to get pissed off @ Niky's because I ordered an AC Milan toddler kit and Barca home LS on the 31st of Oct and my card has been charged and still no product. You thought I bought something from Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom