Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Actually came in to ask a question related to Dc united and MLS lettering. It seems that MLS uses the same number and lettering fonts across all clubs, is that correct? And the number and name lettering they are using currently in this 2012 season, would it be the same exact fonts as they used going back to 2009? I have 2 blank DC United kits i want to customize and have been comparing pictures from google of DC players jerseys in games from 2009 versus pictures from this season and the fonts look pretty identical. Just wondering if anyone knows for sure. 
Any idea? and was hoping if you guys wouldnt mind helping me out with a legit check for this third.

I've fallen in love with the green German kits, although I hate pretty much every player on their squad, lol..

Got love for Özil though so maybe...I hate these impulsive purchases though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Got my USA home and away in, but no way to post pics yet. Both have an excellent fit and feel. One thing that bothers me about some jerseys is sleeves that are too loose and flop around. Both of these jerseys have nice-fitting sleeves, not tight, but streamlined..

I was at a german festhaus the other day watching the Portugal/Germany game. that Gomez goal was a damn gut punch.

fyi - kitbag is having a sale on england kits. 50% off the home kit, and 70% off the away kit.

does kitbag use authentic numbers for the euro jerseys?...I dont want to be as surprised as when I once ordered a ManU jersey and realized the letters and numbers are smaller than the authentic ones -__-

I was hoping someone could do a legit check for me on this jersey.

rr1.JPG

rr2.JPG

rr3.JPG

rr4.JPG

rr5.JPG

rr6.JPG

rr7.JPG

rr8.JPG

rr9.JPG

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ended up at NTNY today, and I have to say, all the new Euro 2012 kits are so sick in person. I now know I'm after Holland home, France home, and Portugal away, as well as USA away.

I was pretty impressed by the France home, although the collar is still a bit annoying. Anyone who has that kit, can the collar be folded down and still look good?

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Ended up at NTNY today, and I have to say, all the new Euro 2012 kits are so sick in person. I now know I'm after Holland home, France home, and Portugal away, as well as USA away.

I was pretty impressed by the France home, although the collar is still a bit annoying. Anyone who has that kit, can the collar be folded down and still look good?

No, the collar isn't meant to be folded down and looks awkward IMO. My gripe with the kit is that the sleeves are long (till my elbows). A previous NTer said he would get them altered, how did that work? I am curious to take these to the tailor. Other than that, the jersey is magnificent and looks really classy. Still have to get Zidane put on it though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peru1187

does kitbag use authentic numbers for the euro jerseys?...I dont want to be as surprised as when I once ordered a ManU jersey and realized the letters and numbers are smaller than the authentic ones -__-

Yes they do.

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

No, the collar isn't meant to be folded down and looks awkward IMO. My gripe with the kit is that the sleeves are long (till my elbows). A previous NTer said he would get them altered, how did that work? I am curious to take these to the tailor. Other than that, the jersey is magnificent and looks really classy. Still have to get Zidane put on it though. 
pimp.gif
I'm the one who took the shirt in to be altered. I was gonna shorten the sleeves, but I noticed that there's a small emblem above the left sleeve (I know no one would notice if it were gone, but it would still bother me). So what my tailor did was tighten the striped cuff, and since the sleeve opening is smaller it ends up much higher up on my arms (mid bicep) 
pimp.gif
 I know this could've been avoided with an authentic kit, but I HATE that duct tape nonsense on the shoulders for more elegant kits like these, and it only cost me $5 to turn my replica kit into a well fitting shirt without the suffocating fit of the authentics.
Overall Nike improved the fit of their kits alot this year, but they're still not on Puma's level fit wise. 

Originally Posted by zizou

Yes they do.
Kitbag does not use Lextra, so for anything else they are fine. I'm pretty sure it only affects EPL league jerseys, not sure about CL jerseys for EPL teams, I've got league printing on all of mine. 

hoosiergunner wrote:
zizou wrote:

Yes they do.
Kitbag does not use Lextra, so for anything else they are fine. I'm pretty sure it only affects EPL league jerseys, not sure about CL jerseys for EPL teams, I've got league printing on all of mine.

thanks for the responses....I need that France jersey...lol

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyone buy any of the Euro Germany kits?
nerd.gif
Picked up an authentic techfit Klose and an away Klose, love both of them
How do they fit? Looking to buy a Schweinsteiger from soccer.com.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Anyone buy any of the Euro Germany kits?
nerd.gif
Picked up an authentic techfit Klose and an away Klose, love both of them
How do they fit? Looking to buy a Schweinsteiger from soccer.com.
If you're going with the replica then I'd say stick with your normal size. I like them a bit snug so I wear a M (im 5'10 158) The authentic techfit's however you HAVE to go up a size or two depending on how you like your jersey to fit. I got a L in the techfit and it is still a little tight, also kinda tough to take it off haha, but I'm happy with it. I'll try and post pics later of me wearing it. 

If anyone can help me locate an Manuel Neuer Keeper jersey or the nameset for it I'd highly appreciate it. I remember seeing it somewhere earlier this year but can't locate it now. WSS and Soccer.com dont do the authentic printing on the keeper shirt which is odd because its the same black numbering as the home kit.

Back
Top Bottom