Official Soccer Jersey Thread

nice chivas jersey, ive been hoping adidas does something similar to this for the Earthquakes, silver jersey blue gradient # like this, metallic blue stripes, just seems dope, raider ish feel to it

Holyflock - Put me on bro. Where can I get that? Help a fellow chivas fan out lol

Last edited:
nice chivas jersey, ive been hoping adidas does something similar to this for the Earthquakes, silver jersey blue gradient # like this, metallic blue stripes, just seems dope, raider ish feel to it

i like our jerseys as they are, especially with no sponsor. we need to bring in a retroish 3rd kit

definitely a retro jersey, are jerseys are dope right now, specially that black one. Our logo I feel could be better, but maybe a retro to honor the clash, the clash had some dope jerseys, definitely want it to be announced for jersey week next year and for our new stadium.

Really want to invest in a Mexican jersey this season, I have a Club America n98 jacket I picked up in London and I love that

Bros help me out where can i cop the new Porto home kit with all patches and either a Reyes or Herrera name set.

I never wore a nike combat shirt so i wouldnt be able to tell you. I looked up some pictures online of the combat shirts and read a few descriptions and it sounds kinda like the same fit as a nike authentic, solely because the abs area is very fitting on the nike jersey which sounds like what i read for the combat.

Hmm might have to go a size up then. Thanks for sharing info!

Might go try a replica jersey tomorrow to see how that fits. Anyone know how Nike replicas fit vs. authentics?

Hey guys, so I was searching on eBay for some jerseys and there are some for really good pries but just want to make sure the items are 100% authentic.
Do you guys mind telling me of some legit sellers?

Hey guys, so I was searching on eBay for some jerseys and there are some for really good pries but just want to make sure the items are 100% authentic.
Do you guys mind telling me of some legit sellers?
If the price is too good to be true and all they have are sizes M and L, you should stay away. Make sure you analyze the pictures of the jersey very carefully before making a purchase.

Neymar away jersey is the only thing I can see myself using the WSS coupon, thanks for the heads up though. Do any of you guys buy jerseys of teams you dont like? Is it usually bc you like a player? just out of curiosity

Does anyone know where I can find a bvb henrikh mkhtiryan jersey? I know the bvb website has one but I don't want to order from germany

Does anyone know where I can find a bvb henrikh mkhtiryan jersey? I know the bvb website has one but I don't want to order from germany

Back
Top Bottom