Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anyone explain the difference between authentic jerseys with players' names vs. personalized jerseys? Is there a difference in the lettering/numbering? I want to personalize a Neymar Barcelona jersey because WSS back ordered my order til October.

Also, what are some great sites for getting customized jerseys?

Can anyone explain the difference between authentic jerseys with players' names vs. personalized jerseys? Is there a difference in the lettering/numbering? I want to personalize a Neymar Barcelona jersey because WSS back ordered my order til October.

Also, what are some great sites for getting customized jerseys?
I know authentic is the actual player grade jersey (same type as the players wear), personalized jersey I think is just a replica with name and number (not positive). 

You r best bet is probably Worldsoccershop.com or soccer.com

Heads up for anybody still looking for last years Real Madrid kits. Their official store still have some left for the low.

:stoneface:

I just customized a Modric on WSS. Couldnt get the accent over the C + it would have been cheaper from Madrid :stoneface:

I know authentic is the actual player grade jersey (same type as the players wear), personalized jersey I think is just a replica with name and number (not positive). 

Sorry, I forgot to mention, but I'd want to personalize an authentic jersey. I was wondering if the official jersey numbers/letters were different from the numbers/letters that are used to personalize.

Keep checking Subside for that bro, Think it will drop soon
Thanks man

Shout to the dudes who peeped the Real Madrid sale

Picked up last years away with Di Maria for 60 
pimp.gif

Heads up for anybody still looking for last years Real Madrid kits. Their official store still have some left for the low.

:stoneface:

I just customized a Modric on WSS. Couldnt get the accent over the C + it would have been cheaper from Madrid :stoneface:
:lol: :wow:

sorry man, I should have posted that sooner

Sorry, I forgot to mention, but I'd want to personalize an authentic jersey. I was wondering if the official jersey numbers/letters were different from the numbers/letters that are used to personalize.
When you get something personalized from a store like world soccer shop, you have 2 options, basic or authentic. You have to choose authentic lettering in order to get the official numbers/letters printed. It's going to be exactly what you see the players wear on TV.

Keep checking Subside for that bro, Think it will drop soon

Thanks man

Shout to the dudes who peeped the Real Madrid sale

Picked up last years away with Di Maria for 60 
pimp.gif
I gave you a heads up, so rep me brah!!!!!

LOL j/k. WSS barely had anything I wanted in my size. So I said F it and checked the RM store since I was looking at the Arsenal store as well looking for some deals.

I copped a home kit w/ UCL patches and Ozil printed on the back :pimp:

Low-class rapper from the hood that does cocaine, you're surprised?

Pusha T is actually a pretty good lyricist... Proof that he does cocoaine? Sold it in his past? supposedly, but outright doing the drug, proof please...

We all know rappers have an obsession with crime syndicates/mafia/scarface/organized crime imagery, so I agree with not being surprised, just not for the same reasons...

back to the jerseys...

Anyone know where to cop last season's (12-13) Arsenal away (black/purple/red) for cheap (under $50)? Anyone confirm if they've hit outlets yet? Thanks in advance my fellow gooners...

Full kit wanker
laugh.gif
how's Kelly coming back from injury anyways?
Think he's finally 100% right now but he hasn't been starting the pre-season matches. He's been playing about 20 minutes or so each match. Not sure how he'll fit in with Johnson the obvious first choice at RB and Enrique solid at LB. Maybe he'll finally start to see some time at CB if Skrtel is still out of favor.

Poor guy is the new Fabio Aurelio, can't keep healthy.

Pusha T is actually a pretty good lyricist... Proof that he does cocoaine? Sold it in his past? supposedly, but outright doing the drug, proof please...

We all know rappers have an obsession with crime syndicates/mafia/scarface/organized crime imagery, so I agree with not being surprised, just not for the same reasons...

back to the jerseys...

Anyone know where to cop last season's (12-13) Arsenal away (black/purple/red) for cheap (under $50)? Anyone confirm if they've hit outlets yet? Thanks in advance my fellow gooners...

I like his music, Clipse is one of my favorite groups, but those dudes are real-life scum.

how so? he was nice and humble when i met pusha in DC, he signed my Lord willin CD with no attitude.

more suprised he put that on a Milan kit.. should have atleast put hat on a Napoli kit..

after months of searching the local stores I finally got hold of PSG's kit for last season...
would've been perfect had the nameset been properly aligned... |I

Back
Top Bottom