Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyways, here are some of my latest pickups/modifications

I put a LFP patches on the 3rd kit because it came blank.

For the 10/11 I took off the embroidery and add the LFP patch. I think it looks sleeker. 

This kit also got the patch. 

And got Alonso pressed. 
smokin.gif

The Manchester United/Kitbag glitch. Thanks to @IJumpmanI   
nthat.gif

And my CFS purchase

So much better in person. Got champions patches pressed on! 

devil.gif

Can anyone explain the scenario with 09-10 aways for Barca? Did they not end up wearing them? Because on many sites I see 08-10 away as a yellow shirt, and can't find the mango aways anywhere... Thanks in advance!

Can anyone explain the scenario with 09-10 aways for Barca? Did they not end up wearing them? Because on many sites I see 08-10 away as a yellow shirt, and can't find the mango aways anywhere... Thanks in advance!
Nah they wore the mangos, the yellow ones are from the 08-09 season I think, wherever you're looking probably just has the years wrong.  Maybe they used the yellow as a third in 09-10 too or something idk. The mangos are probably just dried up, check classicfootballshirts and (carefully) ebay.  Maybe soccerplus.net as mentioned above

not sure how old you're looking for, but try soccerplus.net

ive seen that site mentioned more than a few times going all the way back to the beginning of the thread. did you ever order from them before? there's some things i want but im always skeptical because of the website layout. doesnt look fancy enough :lol:

ive seen that site mentioned more than a few times going all the way back to the beginning of the thread. did you ever order from them before? there's some things i want but im always skeptical because of the website layout. doesnt look fancy enough
laugh.gif
the website sucks, no doubt. but i've ordered from them since 2005. they're legit. josef (i believe is the owner's name) is a former pro footballer. he played for yugoslavia or something like that. he'll be late to reply to emails from time to time, but the site is legit.

Anyone see the cool packaging for the Barcelona jerseys?  Can anyone confirm if they come packaged like that from Nike?

ive seen that site mentioned more than a few times going all the way back to the beginning of the thread. did you ever order from them before? there's some things i want but im always skeptical because of the website layout. doesnt look fancy enough
laugh.gif
I've been in Josef's store a few times and got a few names and numbers pressed there. Outstanding guy with lots of soccer talk.

Anyone scoop the Real Madrid away jersey?  Just trying to check some actual pics of it as well as fit.

Back
Top Bottom