Official Soccer Jersey Thread

They got me for a fake Herrera Mexico Jersey on ebay. Dude was using legit pics, and sent me a knockoff :x

I have to see the Madrid jersey in person

They don't look that bad to me from the pics

Last edited:
Finally found a James nameset from unisport. Got it pressed today!

They by any chance have the WHITE nameset for the away jersey (red)?

Can't find it anywhere (I doubt I'm looking hard enough, SMH at myself)

EDIT: disregard, I found their site. Place is a gold mine.

Last edited:
My bad.  It wasn't up there when I checked this morning.

Regardless, even though I would never wear a RM kit, it still looks good

can anyone point me in the right direction as to where i can find a dempsey away world cup name set?

Try calling soccer corner or nikys sports and see if they'll send you name set . I always call soccercorner and never been a problem.

watching the warm ups of the celtic match right now. their pre match training top is really nice. all white with green horizontal patterned stripes. too bad they don't sell those on NDC

fake bruh.. rm/adidas never released a longsleeve away..

Thanks I ended up looking at the seller's previous sales and figured as much . Just a heads to to anyone trying to buy off ebay if all the person carries are medium size jerseys more than likely he's pushing fakes.

I'll probably end up picking up the kit from CFS

Last edited:
Repped on the Todofut sale alert, copped Spain home LS, Ozil Germany home, Man Utd Away LS 13/14. That site has taken so much of my money these past few months 
mean.gif

I got my WeGotSoccer order in the mail today too, Portugal home, France home, Japan home.  All sick kits, repped whoever posted that one too.  

Gotta stop spending on kits, I really want to say I'm done with World Cup gear

so glad 99% of the stuff i want on the sale is already gone in my size. that germany home L/S is tempting the hell outta me though! must resist spending money

Thanks I ended up looking at the seller's previous sales and figured as much . Just a heads to to anyone trying to buy off ebay if all the person carries are medium size jerseys more than likely he's pushing fakes.

I'll probably end up picking up the kit from CFS

Lots of fakes on eBay

I just stay away from buying kits on there

Back
Top Bottom