Official Soccer Jersey Thread

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV Howard :wow: Yambs will be all over you. He is probably most recognizable on that team. May be in Vegas Halloween weekend :evil: but I'll keep you posted.

I was a USMNT player for Halloween a few years back lol (Waldo kit) you'll definitely get more love since the WC just passed lol

Got a question or two and hoping to get some clarity.

I noticed the sizing of the last 13/14 arsenal away i bought from soccercorner differs from the first one i bought before the season started. The last one is much wider and longer than the first one where it fits much better. I tried on the long sleeve version i bought from subside (UK) and its sizing is similar to the first one i bought. Is this common among nike jerseys? do nike make different sizing as far as width and length for different countries? (*Cough* ill trade ya my Ozil S/S bought from US for your UK bought one *cough*)

I was a USMNT player for Halloween a few years back lol (Waldo kit) you'll definitely get more love since the WC just passed lol

Hope so. I haven't worn a costume in 10 years because I feel men in costumes are soft as hell, no offense to anyone, but soccer player is a respectable costume and the chicks love soccer players. :D

Last edited:
laugh.gif
only way to do it. matching shorts and socks are a must.
I'm bald, I have a beard and hopefully I'll find his whole GK kit by the 31st. (everton)

Here's the thing. Gloves are a no go because the soccer shorts wont have pockets. Thus making my hands occupied with my drink and phone/money

Good point. Alternative is slip a card and ID into the glove or the long soccer socks? But still can't do it without the phone. Damnit man. Glad my N98 jacket has zipper pockets.

Good point. Alternative is slip a card and ID into the glove or the long soccer socks? But still can't do it without the phone. Damnit man. Glad my N98 jacket has zipper pockets.
If the kit I was thinking about was blank I'd wear a jacket too. 

If the kit I was thinking about was blank I'd wear a jacket too. 

I feel you. I googled USA shorts but none had pockets. If the found some ill let you know, but doubt they exist. Anyways drinks > gloves at the end of day. Gotta rage on Halloween.

Anyone have the measurements of the player size lextra Barclay patches from 08-13? Ordered one from ebay, dude said they were player size but I'm pretty sure these are replica size.

Got a question or two and hoping to get some clarity.

I noticed the sizing of the last 13/14 arsenal away i bought from soccercorner differs from the first one i bought before the season started. The last one is much wider and longer than the first one where it fits much better. I tried on the long sleeve version i bought from subside (UK) and its sizing is similar to the first one i bought. Is this common among nike jerseys? do nike make different sizing as far as width and length for different countries? (*Cough* ill trade ya my Ozil S/S bought from US for your UK bought one *cough*)
Bruh the way NIke is inconsistent on sizing and QC on KICKS should be a DEAD giveaway that the same is bound to happen on jerseys, especially when contracted out to random factories in third world countries. 

Put it this way. I own about 15 Arsenal Replicas (IE, Not on field authentics) all purchased from either shops, legit ebay sellers, etc, and sizing is ALL OVER the place. Some fit snug, others fit loose, one or two downright baggy. I can only imagine that these different factories, from Vietnam to Indonesia, to Singapore, to Latin America all have different practices in QC and probably aren't as standardized as one would like to believe (and have been led to believe by Nike Inc). 

My advice, buy a couple, find the one that fits, sell the extras. Arsenal is a popular squad, and you should have NO problem finding Gooners to sell to.

Bruh the way NIke is inconsistent on sizing and QC on KICKS should be a DEAD giveaway that the same is bound to happen on jerseys, especially when contracted out to random factories in third world countries. 

Put it this way. I own about 15 Arsenal Replicas (IE, Not on field authentics) all purchased from either shops, legit ebay sellers, etc, and sizing is ALL OVER the place. Some fit snug, others fit loose, one or two downright baggy. I can only imagine that these different factories, from Vietnam to Indonesia, to Singapore, to Latin America all have different practices in QC and probably aren't as standardized as one would like to believe (and have been led to believe by Nike Inc). 

My advice, buy a couple, find the one that fits, sell the extras. Arsenal is a popular squad, and you should have NO problem finding Gooners to sell to.
Gotcha bruh, just found it interesting when the shirts bought from europe were consistent in sizing but different dimensions then the domestic bought shirts. will do.

Back
Top Bottom