Official Soccer Jersey Thread

After looking a bit more, it turns out there is no patch for 3 trophies.

image.jpg

So they only acknowledge wins from 4 upwards. With Madrids La Decima patch being an obvious exception.

So the only Nike sponsored team with 4 wins is Barca. But they don't wear the 4 patch. Weird

Multiple-winner badge (Badge of Honor)

The multiple-winner badge, was introduced for the start of the 2000–01 competition for clubs who have been awarded the trophy permanently. The badge itself adorns the left sleeve of the team's shirt during Champions League games. It is a navy blue oval on which is an outline of the current trophy in white, overlaid with part of the Champions League starball logo. Above the trophy is the total number of titles held by the club. The badge will still be awarded to clubs winning five overall, or three consecutive titles. From 2012, the badge became grey with a new design.

Found the answer.
That explains why Ajax has one and Barca and the rest of the winner's don't.

Got some new things come in today! Thanks to joepapamama23 joepapamama23 for the Germany jersey I immediately put on some WC patches. Did it myself messed up on the right arm that's why it looks somewhat wrinkly. Also got some strike Nike pants coming in as well as Man U hoody.

Anyone know where I can get a France International kit for a decent price? Nike has a good sale, but is out of medium and large.

Got two of my 3 jerseys in from world soccer shops sale. The first is just in time for this weekends Clasico! Barcelona Home with the cannibal on the back!

My other jersey. Bayerns Jersey is a thing of beauty, This is a beautiful kit. And I had to get Lewandoski, I'll never forget the 4 goals he scored against Real Mierdad. That for me solidifies that man as a favorite in my book:smoking

^^Damn nice pickups. Those have legit been the next 2 jerseys I've wanted for a while now...

My boy bought my Juan Mata shirt, so I used that money to get this instead. 8)

Now if only we can start winning more consistently :smh:
Quote:
Multiple-winner badge (Badge of Honor)

The multiple-winner badge, was introduced for the start of the 2000–01 competition for clubs who have been awarded the trophy permanently. The badge itself adorns the left sleeve of the team's shirt during Champions League games. It is a navy blue oval on which is an outline of the current trophy in white, overlaid with part of the Champions League starball logo. Above the trophy is the total number of titles held by the club. The badge will still be awarded to clubs winning five overall, or three consecutive titles. From 2012, the badge became grey with a new design.
Found the answer.
That explains why Ajax has one and Barca and the rest of the winner's don't.

Aahh props for that. Always assumed it was mostly an Adidas thing.

EDIT: Glad to see I got my original post count back :smokin

Last edited:

Not Jersey/kit related but got these in from soccerlocco 20% apparel sale! The hoody is super comfy! The squad strike pants fits slimmer than adidas and lighter as well!

Nike Outlet in Leesburg, VA had world cup jerseys for $30, mostly sizes M and up. Brazil Home, England Home/Away, and Korea Home/Away. Also training jerseys for England, Portugal, and France. Adidas Outlet had Spain Home/Away, Russia Home and Japan Away.

So I was browsing around and realized a couple of things. Kitbag usually fulfills orders for club shops so why don't they provide the same customization options that are included in the clubshop?

And two, why can't we get Respect badges for all participating teams? It seems only Juventus offers this option.

So I was browsing around and realized a couple of things. Kitbag usually fulfills orders for club shops so why don't they provide the same customization options that are included in the clubshop?

And two, why can't we get Respect badges for all participating teams? It seems only Juventus offers this option.

hmm nice catch. that's interesting though. like when I ordered my 3rd RM kit from the official site (kitbag fulfuills there orders) I ordered it under the champions league section but mine didnt come with patches. there wasnt an option to choose but you would assume since its champions league it would come with it. just like how the la liga patch is automatic.

Hey guys,

Maybe this is my first time posting here, I don't remember lol. I may be looking to place an order on Kitbag and just wondering if they use authentic size lettering or replica sized? Found a good deal on a Di Maria United home kit with the 10% off code for signing up with the newsletter for $102 USD. (Local shops here in Canada sell blank kits for $110 CAD lol) Anyway, if anybody let me know if the customization Kitbag sells is Replica sized or Authentic sized, that'd be great. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom