Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Whoever was asking about the MUFC blue kit patch, subside sports has it
they lag it though. my order from the 4th didnt get shipped until the 14th and it barely arrived in los angeles on the 25th. still waiting for delivery and it hasnt updated :smh:

Kitbag sells Replica sized EPL N&N.
But for La Liga and Bundesliga kits, are the namesets authentic sized? And I assume United Direct sells the same Replica sized EPL namesets then. (I heard Kitbag operates United Direct and other teams online stores.)

Inside Emirates Stadium club shop

Newest player on the team who had no pre made kits

Alexis shorts

my welbeck shirt being printed

My two kits for this year

But for La Liga and Bundesliga kits, are the namesets authentic sized? And I assume United Direct sells the same Replica sized EPL namesets then. (I heard Kitbag operates United Direct and other teams online stores.)
Yes, you are right, La Liga and Bundesliga and all other namesets authentic sized. And also United Direct also sells the same Replica sized EPL namesets. I intend to buy only Euro shirts from United Direct cos of them selling Replica sized EPL namesets. 

though i love the font on the CL arsenal kits.. i just cant *** with the away or the third..

Last edited:
2 more new pick ups,

- 2014/15 PSG home player issue with UCL patches & UCL name kit (Verratti)

- 2012/13 Netherlands home player issue

Wasnt really satisfied with PSG online shops shipping, whether it was the shops fault or carriers fault,

when the package arrived the box was crushed, and inside the box the jersey was poorly wrapped with 2 shipping

paper, instead they should have put the jersey in a bag or something, and also the jersey was tossed around in the box

so the number has permanent wrinkles on them (i tried steaming, ironing it over with towel, etc.) 

Its whatever i guess, im just happy i was able to get the UCL name kit on it.

I think ill be taking a break from buying jerseys for awhile now lol
laugh.gif

sorry for the dark pics

2 more new pick ups,

- 2014/15 PSG home player issue with UCL patches & UCL name kit (Verratti)

- 2012/13 Netherlands home player issue

Wasnt really satisfied with PSG online shops shipping, whether it was the shops fault or carriers fault,

when the package arrived the box was crushed, and inside the box the jersey was poorly wrapped with 2 shipping

paper, instead they should have put the jersey in a bag or something, and also the jersey was tossed around in the box

so the number has permanent wrinkles on them (i tried steaming, ironing it over with towel, etc.) 

Its whatever i guess, im just happy i was able to get the UCL name kit on it.

I think ill be taking a break from buying jerseys for awhile now lol
laugh.gif

sorry for the dark pics
That Marco jersey is dope !

Would anybody be able to tell me where I could get a name/number set for a 2014 USA Away kit?

Were you responding to me?
I dont think anyone can really tell whether the seller is selling a fake or not, the fact the seller only has 1 pic.. and its not even his/hers, but

i dont see any negative feedbacks on the products being fake though.

and for the Falcao jersey above, more pictures would help, and IMO the name kit looks kind of funny to me,

i cant say its 100% legit.

That Atleti Falcao shirt doesn't have legit names set. The 2012-2013 shirt's name set had the Atleti badge at the bottom of the #9 within the number...

Last edited:
That Atleti Falcao shirt doesn't have legit names set. The 2012-2013 shirt's name set had the Atleti badge at the bottom of the #9 within the number...
I was thinking the jersey might be real but the name set was fake. Wasn't 100% sure though thanks for the feedback

I was thinking the jersey might be real but the name set was fake. Wasn't 100% sure though thanks for the feedback
thats what i was thinking too but in the other pics, it looks off, the stitching doesnt seem good quality.. and the crest looks a bit weird as well,

i wouldnt buy it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom