Official Soccer Jersey Thread

thats dope.. I'm not gonna lie, only reason i know your club is cuz of Zlatan

thats dope.. I'm not gonna lie, only reason i know your club is cuz of Zlatan

Lol that's pretty common reason I guess he kinda put us on the worldwide map

I used to have season tickets back in the day so I got many great memories of him in the sky blue jersey.

Last edited:
So, CFS customer service is awesome but I am very dissapointed with what just happened. I placed my order on Dec 30th for 3 jerseys, one of which was the 2012-13 away arsenal, the only one they had available on the site. I purchased the large which was a standalone jersey on the site and 5 minutes after i purchased it, it was taken down from the site so i figured everything was good. I get an email today saying the jersey was not in stock and actually sold out. When I emailed them on Monday they said they would apply my premier league patches before they shipped it out. Just sucks that it was the 1 jersey i wanted the most outta my whole order and had already purchased a nameset for it. They tried to tell me to just get a home jersey from them from the same year and use the nameset on it :smh:

I know exactly who you are talking about, I saw a home Arsenal kit from last year from the second level rushed down only to have all my hopes and dreams crushed by the booth of forgeries!
yeah like. 35$ i dont mind too much anyways. like ill wear knockoffs and such, people i know know that i do but  this seemed a little blatant. but how do these guys get away with it too. ?? right like this page is full of pros im sure theres a good amount of people that can spot flaws yet stalls like these still running

Name arrived and soccer store called me!

I ordered a bunch of things from Classic Football Kits and based on other forums I've been on they are highly recommended. I'm pretty happy with all the purchases I've made. About 5 Manchester City kits so far with more on the way since they had that 25 percent off coupon code. 

They do take awhile to process the order though, but coming from overseas I guess that's understandable. I was speaking to a rep, Gary, and they told me most of their customers are based in the States, they try to work things out with them on duties. So that's helpful. Any purchase over $200.00. Them fees hurt when you get that delivery. Learned my lesson long ago. 

I'll post some pics of the kits I have so far from them for you guy when I get the chance. 

Last edited:
Dont know too much about player issues and all. but can anyone legit check this for me. It looks good but I'm confused as to why there are no stars above the crest as there should be

Last edited:
I wish SKC still wore those at home, or at least something better than the one they've worn the last couple of years. Hoops and argyle are great, but I really dislike our home shirt.

^nice. SKC has some of the better looking jerseys in MLS.
thank you, i agree.

I wish SKC still wore those at home, or at least something better than the one they've worn the last couple of years. Hoops and argyle are great, but I really dislike our home shirt.

this is the 2011/12 home I believe. I need to find that black argyle, love that shirt. I would say the home is my least favorite of the three, but it could be worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom