Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Dont know too much about player issues and all. but can anyone legit check this for me. It looks good but I'm confused as to why there are no stars above the crest as there should be
Not fake, but Ronaldo didn't wear that style. That is a more recent style came well after he retired. 

just Google 'Ronaldo Corinthians' and you'll see which jerseys he wore when he was there.

this is the 2014/15 Kit, which is I think the shirt being used in your offer.

Van and 23MJ45-Those SKC kits are so clean.

I need to quit messing around and get on an SKC kit. Are they supposed to have a new kit for this upcoming season? The authentic L/S third keeps evading me in an XL

Not fake, but Ronaldo didn't wear that style. That is a more recent style came well after he retired. 

just Google 'Ronaldo Corinthians' and you'll see which jerseys he wore when he was there.

It is fake my friend, maybe you are right about style wise but, fabric and other all stuff means it is completely fake.

Van and 23MJ45-Those SKC kits are so clean.

I need to quit messing around and get on an SKC kit. Are they supposed to have a new kit for this upcoming season? The authentic L/S third keeps evading me in an XL

I haven't heard anything about a new one this year but I haven't been paying too much attention, either. The home one has been used for 2 years so I'd think they'd be ready for a new one. Guess we'll find out when they have that annual MLS jersey week in early March.

If I see a L/S XL argyle shirt for sale I'll let you know.

Thanks to those who helped verify the jersey, I ended up noticing that after posting the pics that it wasn't even the same jersey that Ronaldo was wearing in the pic. Still on the hunt for a R9 Corinthians jersey :nerd:

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything about a new one this year but I haven't been paying too much attention, either. The home one has been used for 2 years so I'd think they'd be ready for a new one. Guess we'll find out when they have that annual MLS jersey week in early March.

If I see a L/S XL argyle shirt for sale I'll let you know.

That's big time. Thanks man. That Argyle is so smooth. Seems to be quite unique for soccer as well. I can't think off the top of my head of any other club with argyle in the world...

Liveforfootballshirts ^ order

CFS order ^

Not bad cfs came out to around $110 shipped! The other order up top $48! All from the uk

Last edited:
Didn't Januzaj inherit Giggsy's #11 this season?

Yes he did this is an older kit when he was still 44 probably the reason cfs sold it at a high discount

Could possibly a print before januzaj announced he will take 11... Either way the kit came to around 40-50 Usd...

Last edited:
World Soccer Shop.com Fan Grab Bag is back...

$99.99

We're trying something new at WorldSoccerShop.com - fan grab bags. What is it? The WorldSoccerShop.com Fan Grab Bag contains three official club or country jerseys and two official fan t-shirts for just $99.99. You just tell us what size you'd like and we send you a mystery bag. You pick the size, but we pick the shirts. *Jerseys may include back name & number customization. 

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/66874.html#caption

Does anyone know where I can find the Real Madrid jersey with dragon design, I believe it is the third jersey for this season. 

Last edited:

Does anyone know where I can find the Real Madrid jersey with dragon design, I believe it is the third jersey for this season. 
It depends if you want the Climacool or Adizero version. I suggest checking your local Adidas shop as I seen them at mine. As for the Adizero version it's sold out.

Haven't been in here in a long time...Nice shirts everybody!

Here are the LFC kits for 2015/16. Red and whites will definitely be cooped...

Last edited:
Bought a grab bag...the wait begins.

I really wanted to do the grab bag as well but I called them asking if they could assure me one of them wouldn't just be a returned custom jersey that is a random name and they told me thats how they get rid of them. I won't be ordering one.

I am assuming that "supplies will run out" whenever they run out of returned custom jerseys with a random name on the back.

Would never get a grab bag. With my luck, I would get a City jersey, a Liverpool jersey, a Suarez World Cup jersey, and 2 Leeds United shirts :lol: :x

Last edited:
Need some help. Looking for a DI maria nameset and epl patches for the home kit. Prefer an American vendor due to time restraints. Any help ?

Back
Top Bottom