Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Props for copping this jersey, I've been wanting it for a long time, and have just been a cheapskate about copping.

People don't realize how RARE this jersey is, as our beloved Arsenal only played ONE game (CL away at Milan) in this jersey (had anniversary crest as opposed to traditional crest) and it was NOT sold to the public. RESPECT and Repped.

It needs UCL patches ASAP! 

Side question: did you size up since its an authentic? Thanks.
Thanks a lot. Yeah, definitely gotta get the UCL patches.  I wish this one  was a long sleeve though since that's what they wore in the game, I still like the jersey enough as it is though

And yes, I sized up as usual with authentics.

Last edited:

What's the difference between player issue domestic vs european?
Size of the sponsor or no sponsor if teams comply with country regulations and laws. If shirts are striped they must leave a blank area in the back for name and number. Some teams use different namesets for european competitions. i.e. EPL teams, Real Madrid in 12-13, and there may be other examples out there. 

how come no one told me japan was gonna change their nemesets to gold.. I'm a sucker for gold :smokin

grab bag from WSS came in today. very pleased with the items.
schurrle Chelsea 3rd 2014 with patches,
schweinsteiger Germany away 2014
ac Milan random nameset home.
I already have 2 Germany away 2014s with lahm and klose so I'm trading the Germany for a bayern 2014 home my buddy got in his bag with schweinsteiger nameset

Also my CFS order came in today finally haha
pogba juventus 2012-13 away
RVP holland 2012-2013 away player issued
blank arsenal 2012-13 away with EPL patches (adding giroud nameset soon)

Last edited:
how come no one told me japan was gonna change their nemesets to gold.. I'm a sucker for gold
smokin.gif
im saying!! i believe the gold name set is only used in the asian cup, but idk what to think about the Asian cup patch in the middle of the shirt....

Btw idk if you guys saw the Nike release for the J-League teams but damn! i always love J-League kits! Nike always makes the best kits for them, even

though we've already seen these templates used in big teams before, the color schemes are crazy!

Kashima Antlers - (White) Away, (Red) Home

Urawa Reds Home

Hiroshima Sanfrecce (Purple) Home, (White) Away

Last edited:
not the first time japan changed the color of their numbers. i remember they switched to yellow name/numbers during the last confederations cup.

grab bag from WSS came in today. very pleased with the items.
schurrle Chelsea 3rd 2014 with patches,
schweinsteiger Germany away 2014
ac Milan random nameset home.
I already have 2 Germany away 2014s with lahm and klose so I'm trading the Germany for a bayern 2014 home my buddy got in his bag with schweinsteiger nameset

Nice. I should be getting WSS grab bag today. Hope to get good items if not might have to trade/sale.

Got my grab bag. Pretty dissapointed lol

Chelsea drogba 3rd kit (pretty dope)
Wc mexico herrera (not a fan)
Fc dallas with some random number
And a man u and messi shirt ( not a fan of these either)

Please excuse the poor photo skills

Pretty much paid 100 for the chelsea shirt

My grab bag

Pretty satisfied with what I got. Been searching for a US away. Might do another. I liked the excitement of wondering what I got.

Just joined for this thread lol. I only have one kit, I only got into the sport a few years ago. Slowly adding.

Arsenal away kit from a few years back.

Can't wear it anymore, too small.
And I just placed an order for an Ajax 2014/15 away kit on WSS. I'll post pics when I receive it

@mike1990  Welcome to the thread! 
happy.gif

Looking forward to your new Ajax pickup! 
Hopefully it'll be here by early next week. Hard to pass up a 60 dollar kit, especially when it's a current one.

By the way, all of you who have numerous kits, are you fans of the teams you buy, or do you just buy ones based on what they look like? I'm wondering if I'm the only one who buys kits based on visual appeal lol.

By the way, all of you who have numerous kits, are you fans of the teams you buy, or do you just buy ones based on what they look like? I'm wondering if I'm the only one who buys kits based on visual appeal lol.
There's a mix. I only buy kits for teams I truly follow or players that I really admire. I would rather wear rags than be caught wearing a Barcelona shirt; I'm sure a Barcelona fan will say the same about Real Madrid. 

But yes, there's an aesthetic to buying jerseys as well. And $60 for this year's kit is pretty good. Added a nameset?

There's a mix. I only buy kits for teams I truly follow or players that I really admire. I would rather wear rags than be caught wearing a Barcelona shirt; I'm sure a Barcelona fan will say the same about Real Madrid. 

But yes, there's an aesthetic to buying jerseys as well. And $60 for this year's kit is pretty good. Added a nameset?

I'm probably a hipster, but I'd never buy a Barcelona or Real Madrid kit. And being an Arsenal fan, I'd probably never buy another EPL team kit.
No nameset. It actually didn't give me an option to customized it, not did that have player jerseys. I may have to go online and find some Dutch League patches for it though

I honestly follow alot of teams in different leagues, its hard to stick to one team, thats probably just me though..

But i do buy from the visual appearance of the jersey or i try to get my fav. player as well.

I started with official replicas and now im addicted to buying player issue or match issue shirts, i spend way too much money on jerseys lol

I stick with replicas. Yeah, not the same exact thing, but I've stuck with them for all the sports that I follow and they've never done me wrong lol. Outside of Arsenal, I like Bayern Munich, other than those two, and the Houston Dynamo, and 2 local lower level US teams, I don't really have favorites. Kit buying will probably be based on visual appeal for me for quite a while. At one point, I wanted a cap from every minor league baseball team in the US, alll 200+ of them, even if I wasn't a fan lol

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a an authentic match Juventus jersey in the states? Can't seem to find anywhere, most places only have the replica.

Thanks

I'm looking for the Columbia James world Cup 14 home jersey can someone point me to a site that still has it in Stock? Been looking but no luck

Back
Top Bottom