Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Problem is it says it's been in my area for 2 days so I don't know what happened. I contacted them so maybe they'll know. It said it was going to arrive yesterday..
That happened to me before and right now mine says its in my area as well and that its in transit, USPS always sucks for me, but it's been sitting there for about 3 days as well

@larryeastwood I got it from a friend that visited Malaysia, so not sure where exactly, but Malaysia always has rare holy grails of player issues

Last edited:
@Atmos  as usual with the sick pickups. 
nthat.gif

I have always wondered; when you buy player issues, is there like a letter of authenticity or something similar? 

Also this year's Valencia kit reminds me of last year's Real Madrid. 

That happened to me before and right now mine says its in my area as well and that its in transit, USPS always sucks for me, but it's been sitting there for about 3 days as well
That's weird that they're just sitting near our places but oh well I hope you get it soon!  

@Atmos  as usual with the sick pickups. 
nthat.gif

I have always wondered; when you buy player issues, is there like a letter of authenticity or something similar? 

Also this year's Valencia kit reminds me of last year's Real Madrid. 
thank you i appreciate it!

unfortunately there is no certificate of authenticity for any player issue. I only have seen some match worn or match unworn autographed jerseys with certificates of authenticity.

I just have to inspect closely as possible, and try avoiding cheap jerseys, well thats only if im buying off of ebay. Cant lie, ive bought couple fake player issues in my past, and they do

look so similar to the real deal, but you can always tell by the material texture, and if the jersey has a really strong plastic type of smell, it def. a fake. Of course i returned them and got my money back lol but yea.. now i know whats real and whats not.

and yea it does look like the Madrid kit lol but i love the orange on this one
happy.gif

and @youssef97  i just came home and USPS left me the delivery note, so its here now finally! i just have to go pick it up tomorrow 
sick.gif
 i hate being patient!

Last edited:
i have been trying to find an authentic player issue of that kit, but i always run into fakes on ebay, im so mad there are so many fakes of that 13/14 PSG jersey, F*CK FAKES & THE FAKE SELLING SELLERS!!

@Atmos I'm going to need to see your collection one day bro. You got me here mad jelly with that last pickup. You too @chr1s2394
haha thank you bro, i did post all my jerseys on here when i first hopped on NT, but im pretty sure the pics are long gone or hidden somewhere with all these posts lol

I will probably post in the future again 
smile.gif
 i would like to see other NTers collection as well

@Atmos  Speechless. 
sick.gif

Like that tone of green. It's nice and subtle. Loving the way Bundesliga teams include team names on the back. Schalke's home kit is really nice as well, loving the thin stripes. Wish I could feel the same way about Inter. 

Edit - Found some leaked photos of Inter's 15/16 kits. This is the look they should try to stick to.

Last edited:

@Atmos  Speechless. 
sick.gif

Like that tone of green. It's nice and subtle. Loving the way Bundesliga teams include team names on the back. Schalke's home kit is really nice as well, loving the thin stripes. Wish I could feel the same way about Inter. 
thank you sir, yea the green is what caught my eye the most when i first saw them wear it in UCL, i have been wanting this jersey for almost 2 years lol and i finally got it, and yes i too love the club name

on the back of the jerseys.

Also btw idk if its just my computer but CFS is down right now..... idk whats going on

Last edited:
From checking this thread you guys inspired me to get the name set added to it, didnt even know you could buy a name set separately for a jersey until this thread. So thanks to all for posting pics and the knowledge dropped. excuse me for the phone pics

@ck1301 all jerseys are manufactured with no name set, you have to pay extra to have the name set added for every jersey. That's the cool thing about soccer jerseys

You sure they won't do it? They're the only big retailers in NYC. You went there physically?
I called the store in Upper Manhattan, the guy I spoke to wasn't sure if they could do it since, it wasn't a set from them. Their website doesn't say anything about it bringing in your own sets, only mentions a service they offer if a name set came from them. I emailed the Brooklyn stores and the Manhattan stores to see if I can get someone more knowledgeable. 

Just got a email reply, they do it. What they charge I have no idea, but its going to be worth it to me to not screw it up. Copped a 11/12 away Man City Kit with the EPL Champions Patch. Only set I could find from that season for the away kit was a Super Mario, which I don't mind at all. Favorite crazy non biting player. 

New pick up:
- Valencia 2014/15 Home (Adizero) player issue (Paco Alcacer) with "Junts Tornem" & match detail transfer 01/04/15 VS Real Madrid.

Will be receiving another packge hopefully by later today!

I love this year's Valencia kits, their away kits are also flames

it has one of the best fonts used for the name and number imo :pimp:

New pickups, done N&N now it is time to pickup the patches

I would have gotten Tevez, Pirlo and Pogba instead of those 3

Back
Top Bottom