Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just got a email reply, they do it. What they charge I have no idea, but its going to be worth it to me to not screw it up. Copped a 11/12 away Man City Kit with the EPL Champions Patch. Only set I could find from that season for the away kit was a Super Mario, which I don't mind at all. Favorite crazy non biting player. 
Good to hear. I go there all the time. Support them by shopping local! Both shops are great!

Anyone know a good place to buy authentic player size premier league patches, preferably in the States so I don't have to pay $15+ shipping?  Want to add to a few of my kits.  Thanks!

I'm looking to pick up the N98 Tech Fleece jacket from the PSG team shop. Have any of you guys ever ordered from them before? How much am I looking at for shipping to Texas? Thanks

^ I've ordered from them before and it's quality. Price I don't remember exact, but they used DHL.

These are the three kits I want before the year is out, the search begins any help is appreciated

Would take anyone from this squad but would prefer "The Invisible Wall" Gilberto Silva

This one has to be Bobby with the long sleeves

I need the cup printing badges can be FA Cup or UCL at this point

Found this at my local Ross.

Inter Milan authentic long sleeve for $25. Heat transfer crest and nike logo with the tbars on the shoulder seams. Not sure what year it's from but the tag inside the jersey says HO11. So should be from the 11-12 season but if someone can confirm that'd be great.

Just went on cfs to figure out what the deal is with this shirt. And I quote...
"2011-2012 inter Milan long sleeve player issue prototype home shirt"
"Notes - long sleeve, player issue home shirt which was never used by inter. The shirt came listed to us as the champions league for the season and it is believed was produced with this collar in order to meet Uefa regulations, it seems those rules were relaxed as the side wore the standard design with the black fold over collar. As this shirt was never sold commercially it is a special collectors item with only this small batch in existence."

Last edited:
Found this at my local Ross.

Inter Milan authentic long sleeve for $25. Heat transfer crest and nike logo with the tbars on the shoulder seams. Not sure what year it's from but the tag inside the jersey says HO11. So should be from the 11-12 season but if someone can confirm that'd be great.

Just went on cfs to figure out what the deal is with this shirt. And I quote...
"2011-2012 inter Milan long sleeve player issue prototype home shirt"
"Notes - long sleeve, player issue home shirt which was never used by inter. The shirt came listed to us as the champions league for the season and it is believed was produced with this collar in order to meet Uefa regulations, it seems those rules were relaxed as the side wore the standard design with the black fold over collar. As this shirt was never sold commercially it is a special collectors item with only this small batch in existence."
In 11/12 Nike released "mock authentic" versions of a bunch of their jerseys, with long sleeves and mock turtleneck.  I have a Juventus home mock version that I got from TJ Maxx once and I definitely remember an Arsenal home mock coming out as well.  The one you have is not a prototype, although maybe the ones CFS has are actual prototypes, can't be too sure.  I remember seeing the exact one you have at the local shop recently too.

Last edited:
Not sure if you wanted someone that had personal pics... But I got my son the new home & 3rd PSG shirts for Christmas. Will post a pic of him wearing the new shirts when I can get them.

My wife & son got me 2 new Barca hoodies for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

DAMN PSG are tough! Where can I get authentic name and number kit?

Hey would those of you that picked up the new USA away mind putting up a few more pics? Wanna get a good look at it

How hard is it to take of lettering from a jersey? Thinking of getting WSS grab bag, but I'm not gonna wear random namesets in public lol

Back
Top Bottom