Official Soccer Jersey Thread

It appears as if authentic 2014/15 Barcelona home jerseys are showing up at Ross. If somebody could track me down a Large, I would greatly appreciate it.
I'll take a Medium 
happy.gif

It appears as if authentic 2014/15 Barcelona home jerseys are showing up at Ross. If somebody could track me down a Large, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for the heads up!!! I went to Ross and found the only size M Barcelona Authentic Home 2014/15 jersey!!!

Who's clearing out the racks in SD? [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Blank on the Rosses in Clairemont Mesa, Point Loma, Mission Valley.

Anyone know where I can find the away Arsenal Cup Namesets from this season? Also would need a Respect Patch from the FA also @jada2001retro hit me up to make some deals

Leo messi barcelona jersey /kit 2014/15
First of all this is a 13/14 kit, and if I'm not mistaken, they only started wearing the "beko" sponsorship on the arm THIS year.

This pirate dude has been posting ALOT of questionable jerseys of late... SMH.

First of all this is a 13/14 kit, and if I'm not mistaken, they only started wearing the "beko" sponsorship on the arm THIS year.

This pirate dude has been posting ALOT of questionable jerseys of late... SMH.

In fact, they used this jersey the last year in the Day of Catalunya (September 13, 2014 vs Athletic Bilbao) With BEKO.

b fresco b fresco ummm. It is a jersey from this year barcelona only wore the jersey one time this year, the first game they played against atletic. But carry on.

b fresco b fresco well i got it from a dealer out of Spain. Apparently they were on sale to coincide with the special occasion that was taking place on that day.

It's the pink 14/15 away jersey. They only had one left in a medium. I saw a couple usa polo whites but nothing else really. It is really hit or miss. I've been looking for the last month

Back
Top Bottom