Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Gf hooked ir up with a long sleeve Mexico 2015 kit for my bday yesterday. Can someone point me in the direction of some nameset please.
Also Adidas outlet in San Ysidro (San Diego) had a buy one get one 50% off deal on most of their soccer gear.

ross in houston weslayan has puma czech republic away (white) in S and a 2014 adidas mexico home in XL. also a bunch of houston dynamo and FC dallas jerseys. i believe there was a dc united as well.
Do you recall the sizes of the Dynamo jerseys? I'll need to stop by after work.

apologies for the late reply. they had them in all sizes from S to XXL. they were the authentic aways.
Thanks for the follow up. They must have sold out the Dynamo gear quickly, I found none. Only saw lots of Dallas and the same DC United XXL jersey that has been there forever. 

C O M I N G S O O N

Hey NT fam, wanted to know where you guys get your jerseys here in the US. Trying to build my collection but some jerseys can be steep. Appreciate it :smokin

Finally had a chance to hit up Ross and they had a lot of stuff. Saw a Waldo but it was dirty, I tried to get an extra discount but the lady wouldn't budge. Grabbed an extra USMNT in a Medium, if anybody wants it just PM me.

Thanks to the fellow NTer on the hookup
Just found this thread and glad I did. A friend of mine found the USA at a Ross here in LA and I have it but its a sz L and I need a XL, I'm so mad because its so dope, I'm going to hit a few spots today to see if I luck up. If anyone needs an oop let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom