Official Soccer Jersey Thread

You go Pirlo. Although i would probably get Balotelli out of sympathy i feel bad for that dude
ohwell.gif

But then you'd need it to be a keeper jersey
meh...not for me. i'm ok with putting a keeper on a regular jersey. i didn't want to buy a keeper jersey for the 2014 usa away so i just howard on it. doesn't matter if it's authentic or not. if i put a player name and number, it's just to support a player i like.

Does everyone usually find stuff in the mornings? I always wonder if I didn't have to only go after work what would I find

My local Ross puts merchandise out around the same time daily. There's usually a few people that come in and grab the best picks within the hour.

Taking an early lunch is pretty much my only chance with these jobless bums ransacking it.

My local Ross puts merchandise out around the same time daily. There's usually a few people that come in and grab the best picks within the hour.

Taking an early lunch is pretty much my only chance with these jobless bums ransacking it.
That sucks! I'm assuming that's 10-11 

Usually a couple days. They ship out pretty quick so I wouldn't worry too much though homie
Thanks! I ordered fairly early so there'd be a chance it was shipped out today. Also ordered just in time. As soon as my order was placed, it went out of stock. So I apparently got the very last one.

Authentic France jersey 30$ from clearance store orlando and authentic Brazil 3rd kit picked up Friday from Ross for 25. Both retail at 150. Ross still has a L in the authentic Brazil 3rd and also a M in the regular Brazil third. If anyone wants the oop Lmk. I think the price tag said 30 not 25 though. Just pay shipping plus cost materials and purchase and I got you. About 35-40$

Brazil jersey is a lot nicer in person. The fit is great and the color is a nice extra dark forest green.

Last edited:
Can someone school me on the difference between a clearance store and an outlet store. For example I've heard people say nike clearance store and nike outlet. Thanks.

Can someone school me on the difference between a clearance store and an outlet store. For example I've heard people say nike clearance store and nike outlet. Thanks.
There isnt really a difference.

Outlets carry B grade stuff mostly. Clearance stores carry older stuff from what ive seen and has rare stuff at times.

But there isnt much big difference.

I live in florida and there are atleast more than 4 Nike Outlets in my area and i believe 1 clearance store.

it just sucks the clearance store here is ratchet and ghetto lol

Authenticity check, please?

Manchester United Player Issue
Cant really tell from these pictures.

Always ask for wash tag pics or serial number.

Last edited:
^^ That Man U shirt.

Looks fake man, the cut looks like a replica and from far away the back doesent look correct ie; it should be a much lighter see through material.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom