Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got 3 authentic adidas White Caps jerseys in XL for a good price.

Haven't checked the thread in sooo long! Glad to see its still active, I'll try to post my pickups from the last time I posted soon

I found some 2014 Tottenham Hotspur jerseys today at Marshalls. The Home Jersey is a XL and the away is a Large. PM if interested.

@vtotheinay $60 for an authentic!? Wtf
I never see any authentic kits at my outlets..

yeah haha it was on sale tagged at $120 from the $180 retail. then there was a 30% off all soccer jerseys and I had the 30% friends/fam coupon. couldn't pass on it at that price

Last edited:
dope...
nthat.gif

i thought of getting the kit from CFS but i wasn't sure how it fits...
how would you compare that particular player issue kit to a replica?
I dont own the replica for that season but I'd say it fits like a replica small in most recent PSG kits, maybe alittle more fitted.  This was a Medium.  I will say it fits way better than this seasons authentic PSG match versions.  

Haven't been in the thread for a while but need a legit check on Barca 2010-11 Replica.

Last edited:
New pickups from CFS. These are the home jerseys from 2014, 2013, and 2011 (From top to bottom). Definitely worth the 2 week wait, but I am currently debating if I should add names to them. 

Was going to have this old style MLS number put on a jersey. It's been six months, and I am realizing I am never going to get around to it. If anyone wants, PM me. I bought it from an eBay seller that was suggested to me on this thread, so it should be A+.

I own this jersey already but I'm afraid I may outgrow my Medium in due time. Anyone know where I can find this kit? 2010 WC. I got it on Soccer Nucleus years back and don't think that site is even around anymore.

I own this jersey already but I'm afraid I may outgrow my Medium in due time. Anyone know where I can find this kit? 2010 WC. I got it on Soccer Nucleus years back and don't think that site is even around anymore.
ive seen it on cfs in the past with buffon numbering aswell id check them out

Back
Top Bottom