Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Adidas store at Great Mall (Bay Area) has this year's Manchester United (white and black/red), Real Madrid (white and grey alternate) jerseys for $39.99.

heggsy heggsy need a full collection pic from you

Not a full collection as a lot of my older season shirts are at my dads house (championship/league 1) so I'll have to go and pick those up at some point to share.

These are what I have to hand right now though

2014/15 Home Mahrez
2015/16 Away Vardy
2016/17 Home Drinkwater

I never copped the Home or Aways from this year as I didn't like them. I regret that now, so just looking to buy them if I can find a real one anywhere.

Did some digging and found this :lol: My step dads shirt not mine though, still going 16 years old.

Leicester Home shirt from the 2000 League Cup winning year with Tony Cottee Nameset and signed :lol:

Also, not jerseys but a few player issue training shirts from last season, the one in the middle is just a regular one from this season

The one on the left was worn by Paul Konchesky and the one on the right with the worn out sponsor was worn by youth player Joe Dodoo, my stepdad knows the assistant Kitman :lol:

And this is my brothers goalkeeper shirt 2016/17 that I got him.

Will dig some more out from my dads house and post when I can :D

Not a full collection as a lot of my older season shirts are at my dads house (championship/league 1) so I'll have to go and pick those up at some point to share.

These are what I have to hand right now though

2014/15 Home Mahrez
2015/16 Away Vardy
2016/17 Home Drinkwater

Aren't the name set and number typefaces going to change for next season? At the very least, the numbers need to have the logo updated to match the sleeve patches. It seems like they're selling customized kits that don't match up. When the team wore the new jerseys against Everton, they wore the old sleeve patches that matched the number logos.

Last edited:
Did some digging and found this
laugh.gif
My step dads shirt not mine though, still going 16 years old.

Leicester Home shirt from the 2000 League Cup winning year with Tony Cottee Nameset and signed
laugh.gif

Also, not jerseys but a few player issue training shirts from last season, the one in the middle is just a regular one from this season

The one on the left was worn by Paul Konchesky and the one on the right with the worn out sponsor was worn by youth player Joe Dodoo, my stepdad knows the assistant Kitman
laugh.gif

Will dig some more out from my dads house and post when I can
happy.gif
damn... might have to cop myself the goalie kits... also any news on what color for the new away kits?

Chelsea ending its adidas deal early in 2017 instead of 2023.

I wonder if UA or Nike will be willing to spend that much to get Chelsea.

New acquisition.

This Inter shirt is very pretty and I'm a big of Jovetic 
happy.gif
. Too bad he is flopping this season.

Won't

Did some digging and found this :lol: My step dads shirt not mine though, still going 16 years old.

Leicester Home shirt from the 2000 League Cup winning year with Tony Cottee Nameset and signed :lol:

The one on the left was worn by Paul Konchesky and the one on the right with the worn out sponsor was worn by youth player Joe Dodoo, my stepdad knows the assistant Kitman :lol:

Will dig some more out from my dads house and post when I can :D

Not to nitpick. But won't the numbers be different given that the logo has changed?

My-T.

Thought exactly the same but the staff at the Leicester store told me that the Premier League had told them otherwise

Unfortunately I think the store is just trying to move merchandise, and I'm sure the league, if they really did tell them that, did so because the new numbers and names aren't ready yet, and also don't want to hurt sales.

The logo on the number *has* to change, because it is directly from the current/old premier league logo. The league didn't go about the process of changing their logo just to continue using the old one in certain places. If they wanted to just use the old lion, they would have simply removed "Barclays" from the patch logo, and not switched to the totally new lion head.

Unfortunately I think the store is just trying to move merchandise, and I'm sure the league, if they really did tell them that, did so because the new numbers and names aren't ready yet, and also don't want to hurt sales.

The logo on the number *has* to change, because it is directly from the current/old premier league logo. The league didn't go about the process of changing their logo just to continue using the old one in certain places. If they wanted to just use the old lion, they would have simply removed "Barclays" from the patch logo, and not switched to the totally new lion head.
Fortunately sportingID, the company that makes the numbers, have confirmed there will be no change this season. Thankfully.

*Not my tweets by the way.

Fortunately sportingID, the company that makes the numbers, have confirmed there will be no change this season. Thankfully.

*Not my tweets by the way.

Wow, I stand corrected, and that decision by them is truly baffling.

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom