Official Soccer Jersey Thread

2014 USA away match version. Size medium

I still need to track down one of these.

I don't think I have posted any pickups since 2014, eventually I'll get to re-posting my entire collection as it has changed a lot since I first started posting in here. For now here are the two latest USA pickups. Also I need to step my picture quality game up. Liking both shirts, only drawback of the Olympic shirt is the shiny sleeve material, not really feeling it. Wasn't noticeable when ordering but after seeing it on TV I knew I wouldn't care for it, aside from that its a great shirt. USA logo is the rubber material.

Last edited:
Christen Press 
pimp.gif

As far as kits, I'm close to 50 
laugh.gif

These sales make it easy but I cut down last season. Only trying to buy authentics now

Last edited:
Anybody knows where I can find this nameset at a decent price? My-Soccer is charging too much for it.

Still my favorite kit I own. Grazie di tutto, Paul.
That shirt is amazing. But you should consider updating it with the Scudetto, Coppa and Serie A or UCL patches 
happy.gif

Had to dig through storage to find these but it feels good to finally wear it again.

And cr7 2004 Olympics where they lost to Iraq
laugh.gif
Didn't know CR wear #7 at the Olympics (in fact, I didn't even know he had participated in the tournament). Wanna get a vintage Portugal kit as well, but the 06/08 home and away ones.

Last edited:
How many kits you guys own?
50 plus. Whenever CFS does a sale, I load up (speaking of, waiting for them to drop a new coupon code when the European season starts). It's cool to collect obscure jerseys. I'm also lazy now, and wait for end of the season sales on team's websites. I don't mind rocking the previous year's kit during the regular season.

50 plus. Whenever CFS does a sale, I load up (speaking of, waiting for them to drop a new coupon code when the European season starts). It's cool to collect obscure jerseys. I'm also lazy now, and wait for end of the season sales on team's websites. I don't mind rocking the previous year's kit during the regular season.

Are their discounts 20% off usually at the beginning of the season?

That shirt is amazing. But you should consider updating it with the Scudetto, Coppa and Serie A or UCL patches :D

Definitely getting the Scudetto and coppa Italia patches on it. Still deciding whether to make it UCL or Serie a.

Last edited:
think i have around 15 jerseys

i dont mind wearing last years kits either, deals too good to pass up. decent tee's gor for $30 anyways so why not spend an extra 5-10 and get a jersey

i still prefer the nike juve from 2015, but this years is nice though

living in LA allows me to stay in thin layered clothes year round

Anyone familiar with Kappa sizing? I want to pick up a Torino kit from last year. I wear a medium replica and large authentic in Nike & Adidas. Would a L Kappa fit?

Sitting at about 24 jerseys (not including jackets and other merch) with only 7 for the teams I actually support. The rest I got for different reasons like for rarity, novelty, or they were just on sale.

I also ask you guys a question; how do you plan out on getting your next jerseys? Do you like make a list or something or do you just buy what you see? I use a paper list.

Soccer jerseys I've got 10. If we're talking all sports maybe 125ish. Number will go up when AtlUtd release that first kit. (And probably every kit after that)

To the other question. I have a sticky note app on my phone and kinda have a wishlist on there.

I'm waiting on DC united to drop a clean kit like Toronto FC's.

I love their current home shirt, but I just can't bring my self around to buying it.

I'm not as territorial with the Euruo clubs seeing as how I'm not from Europe. But I can't rock any other MLS shirt except my hometown.

This shirt is damn clean tho

Last years DC kit was GOAT, but I missed out on the adizero. I have the climacool, but it just doesn't fit the same

If anyone has this shirt, or knows where I can find the Adizero in an XL, HMU

VW kit is fire. Classic shirt.

CFS has it but not in my size

Last edited:
I picked up that DC x VW kit from CFS after I got my GTI a few years back 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone ever do that? Buy a kit based on sponsor

I picked up that DC x VW kit from CFS after I got my GTI a few years back 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone ever do that? Buy a kit based on sponsor
i bought an old vintage kappa Puebla jersey (mexican league) cause of the vw sponsor

family is from Guadalajara, my grandma wold disown me if i ever wore it though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom