Official Soccer Jersey Thread

naw man you gotta PM me where I can get the adizero version of that shirt. I passed on the climacool cause it looked to cheap in person for that one in particular. I need to get one with my guy pogba on that shirt asap

That jersey so damn clean.

When adidas does the monochrome look this way it's perfect. Just like that galaxy one that was similar to this which i regret not picking up had a chance seeing the l/s powerweb version on mls shop during the time. :smh:

I say this way because the real madrid one they did white gold was not as clean with the black bwin logo and underarm piping :x

Must complete the BBC.

:smokin

Man. You have some serious connections! 

Do only the player issue versions size by number? I have an NYCFC keeper kit and it's sized this way.

Yes only adidas player issues come with number sizes. The player issues they sell to the public usually comes in letter sizes though

Yes only adidas player issues come with number sizes. The player issues they sell to the public usually comes in letter sizes though
Man that sucks. Just like the NHL where is is replica, authentic and player issue authentic.

Dang bro, not trying to single you out specifically but I can't get behind buying jerseys of multiple clubs in the same league. Tryna stay loyal over here, Liverpool or nada for me :smokin  

Loyal or not, some of us are kit collectors. I buy and collect kits I like. I do have teams I like but that doesn't stop me from buying other team kits haha
For the collection question I have about 50+ kits but I sold some so idk how much I have now

Dang bro, not trying to single you out specifically but I can't get behind buying jerseys of multiple clubs in the same league. Tryna stay loyal over here, Liverpool or nada for me :smokin  

zlatan and pogba both play for my team... united.... what you talking bout?

about 40 or so now. mostly man utd and usa. i have sold about 30 or so in the last few years just because i don't really wear them as much anymore. i used to keep a google spreadsheet to keep track of what i owned and wanted to get.

I like it more with the sponsor
Too bad they didn't wear the sponsorless shirt with name and number in the back, only number. I would rather get that version, but I also want to apply Arda's nameset.

However, the sponsored kit is very pretty as well. Will get it without the CWC patch.

for those who know.... whats the difference between the united authentic and reg jersey?

material / sizing

Last edited:
Are there any adizero (authentic) versions of the new Away kit for Real Madrid? Only seeing authentic versions of the home and third jerseys =/

I agree, the fit is much better for me with authentics.

I used to only buy replicas but now since I've gotten into authentics, I'll cop a rep here and there with those end of season sales.

Back
Top Bottom