Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Good lord I need this shirt

On the left was a kit I purchased on eBay from a seller in Indonesia and on the right is one I bought on Nike.com. Does the tag vary from region to region? They both have the same product codes. It's just the one in Indonesia has all these extra tags I can't understand. Thanks! PS, they're both the same kits. 12/13 Juve home.

Last edited:
No luck on a green vapor so far, I'm in portugal now on vacation and I think I would have better luck looking in the states; I cant find any sporting good stores.

Any chance nike or other jersey shops will restock portugal vapors?
I have a green vapor Portugal with Ronaldo name set and official euro and respect badges.

Selling some of collection on eBay, here are a few, examples, adidas in size XL and nike and L, all authentic vapor or adizero

Does anyone know if uksoccershop.com is legit? I wanna found the Neuer Germany jersey that I've been looking for there, but I've never ordered from them before.

Does anyone know if uksoccershop.com is legit? I wanna found the Neuer Germany jersey that I've been looking for there, but I've never ordered from them before.

They are legit, but they are spotty when it comes to actually carrying stock of what they sell as "in stock". Thus you may or not get what you order in a timely fashion or even at all, and if you do in fact have issues, their customer service is, by all accounts, absolutely horrible.

Stay away unless you are desperate.

They are legit, but they are spotty when it comes to actually carrying stock of what they sell as "in stock". Thus you may or not get what you order in a timely fashion or even at all, and if you do in fact have issues, their customer service is, by all accounts, absolutely horrible.

Stay away unless you are desperate.
Gotcha, thank you.

On the left was a kit I purchased on eBay from a seller in Indonesia and on the right is one I bought on Nike.com. Does the tag vary from region to region? They both have the same product codes. It's just the one in Indonesia has all these extra tags I can't understand. Thanks! PS, they're both the same kits. 12/13 Juve home.

Yes the tags do vary by region in number, size, and languages.

Have you tried the official Germany federation store?
http://fanshop.dfb.de/en
Someone else also suggested that. They won't ship to the US unfortunately.  Thanks though.
You might try this site:
http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...-Mens-Replica-Shirts-Black-White-116381.aspx?

I would double check before ordering and email them and ask if the jersey is truly in stock. I bet it is, as it's the current year.

They ship from the UK. The jersey is on sale, so the extra shipping charges don't make it too bad.
Thank you! I assume their customization is authentic as well? As far as checking to see if it's truly in stock, are they like uksoccershop where they sell stuff that's not in stock sometimes? And if so is their customer service as bad as uksoccer shops? lol Seems like it's getting a good rep from others on the board so far. Thanks so much!
Forgot about PDS @ModestJF23 this might be your best bet. Looks like subside also still has the shirt but only in XL.
Thank you!

Thank you! I assume their customization is authentic as well? As far as checking to see if it's truly in stock, are they like uksoccershop where they sell stuff that's not in stock sometimes? And if so is their customer service as bad as uksoccer shops? lol Seems like it's getting a good rep from others on the board so far. Thanks so much!

From what I can tell, the "heroID" printing is authentic. It doesn't seem like they have Euro sleeve patches for it, though, if you were looking for that as well.

I haven't heard of a lot of issues with them not having stock, but I personally had an issue of being charged for something that hadn't shipped and apparently was not in stock. They refunded me right when I asked about it without any problem though.

Yeah so I recommend emailing just to double check on the stock, and might as well double check on the official Germany printing as well. But it seems like neither of those will be an issue in this case.

Definitely worth a shot, cuz it doesn't seem like any other reputable places have it, and it's only around $80 total, so worst case scenario you don't lose out on as much as you normally would getting a printed jersey from overseas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom