Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I've personally never had a bad experience with WSS but after reading some of the stories in here, I only buy shirts without printing now 

I've personally never had a bad experience with WSS but after reading some of the stories in here, I only buy shirts without printing now 

I agree. It's better to get the shirt without printing and then look for the name/number set.

In the beginning I had good experience with WSS but then I've discover other sites that have shirts at much lower price.

A little something different from the usual posted in here.

Skin tight puma kits 
pimp.gif

Ordered two Arsenal kits at start of the season but haven't posted them yet.

First is Authentic third kit with Bellerin cup printing.

Its a kit designed with the youth in mind so went with Hector,

great to see him sign his new contract the other day.

Pics don't really show how bright the volt is in person.

CFS 20% SALE.

CODE: BLACKFRIDAY

TREAT YASELF.

Appreciate it. Somehow managed to avoid scooping any jerseys, but did come up on a ManU CL hoody, a couple pairs of player-issue shorts to work out in, and some patches to complete a couple existing kits all for the low :pimp:

Where'd you get that Griez?! Been trying to find that 2014 France authentic for under retail for awhile now

My aunt who lives in France found the jersey for me. I got the nameset on eBay. :smile:

Before the World Cup and during the Euro Qualifiers.

Last edited:
Hy everyone ! Someone sells or know where i can buy this nameset ? SNEIJDER #23 2007-2008 Real Madrid Home

Thanks for he anwser :smile:

Anyone know where I can get a Bellerin nameset for this year's away kit?

Could be CL or BPL nameset, either one works.

Thanks

Uksoccershop has Iceland, Leicester, and a handful others for a decent discount nothing special.
Soccerpro has quite a few jerseys with free printing.
Seems like last year there were a lot better deals.

Back
Top Bottom