Official Soccer Jersey Thread

My Italian order finally arrived from CFS/Ebay.

Question for our resident Serie A collectors: I bought a couple of Scudetto and Coppa Italia patches from ADMC. Do the come with instructions for placement? Not how to apply, but to explain exactly where they are located? 1" above the adidas logo etc... @Eleazxr  or @rainyday?

This is my first Joma shirt and I have to say, the quality is amazing. The fit, finish and material are MILES better than Adidas and Nike. I definitely need to pick up a Swansea top.

My Italian order finally arrived from CFS/Ebay.

Question for our resident Serie A collectors: I bought a couple of Scudetto and Coppa Italia patches from ADMC. Do the come with instructions for placement? Not how to apply, but to explain exactly where they are located? 1" above the adidas logo etc... @Eleazxr
 or @rainyday
?

This is my first Joma shirt and I have to say, the quality is amazing. The fit, finish and material are MILES better than Adidas and Nike. I definitely need to pick up a Swansea top.

It doesn't tell where it's located. I have some of my Scudetto patch on my shirts slightly above the Juventus logo which is a slight annoyance but I've dealt with it. Just gotta let the people pressing them know where to place them.

I don't care much for the EXACT measurements. As long as it looks right then it's fine to me. :lol:

Last edited:
It doesn't tell where it's located. I have some of my Scudetto patch on my shirts slightly above the Juventus logo which is a slight annoyance but I've dealt with it. Just gotta let the people pressing them know where to place them.

I don't care much for the EXACT measurements. As long as it looks right then it's fine to me.
laugh.gif
ha awesome. I'll definitely bring some photo references. 

Finally a Liverpool shirt with Gerrard's nameset. Already have an England 06/08 away kit with his name, so the Liverpool kit was the missing part.

Last edited:
Still looking for 12/13 Juve Third kit in a large. Salty since I passed up on them on CFS a couple years back. That'll complete the set until new kits come out. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

you gotta check out gettyimage first, sometimes the team do not follow the instruction neither....a recent example is the real madrid World club champions patch....

hello im looking for this kit. Barcelona Home 14/15 Long sleeve Size M. anyone know where i can get them? or anyone selling them? 

So many fakes on Ebay, especially when it comes to the authentic :x

OR they're just smacking heads for an unworn with tags :smh:

Back
Top Bottom