Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Here's mine lol need the match version though

Who repped my holy grail Pirlo post on the page prior? What info do you have for me to obtain it :nerd: :lol:

2011-2012 Home AC Millan - XL - 25
2013 Away Boca Juniors - L - 30
2015 Copa America Home Cavani x Uruguay - L - 30
2013-14 Away Ramsey x Arsenal Longsleeve - XL - 40
2012 Home Chelsea - XL - 30
2014 Home World Cup Cameroon - XL - 30
150th Anny Home England - XL - 35
2013 Home Reus x BVB - XL - 40
2014 Home World Cup Croatia - XL - 30
2013 Away RVP x Netherland/Holland - XL - 35
2014 Home Pirlo x Juventus - XL - 40
2011 Home San Jose Earthquakes - XL - 20
2011 Home Philly Union - XL - 20
2011 Home FC Dallas - XL - 20

pm me if interested...

Anyone know how MLS adidas training jerseys fit? Is the fit closer to the climacool replica or adizero authentic? Thanks for any help.

Anyone know how MLS adidas training jerseys fit? Is the fit closer to the climacool replica or adizero authentic? Thanks for any help.
MLS sizing is ALL over the place. I have a L NYCFC authentic from last season as well as one of the training tops they wore last year in L. The training top fits a little looser, but I would recommend buying the same size as you would buy the Adizero authentic jersey. 

Last edited:
MLS sizing is ALL over the place. I have a L NYCFC authentic from last season as well as one of the training tops they wore last year in L. The training top fits a little looser, but I would recommend buying the same size as you would buy the Adizero authentic jersey. 

Repped. Thanks
Only problem is they're sold out of the size I get in authentic but have the size I wear in replica. Was gonna try to risk it, but now I'm not so sure.

For all the Nike experts out there, if a jersey is a player issue jersey does that mean only the player himself have had their hands on the jersey and no one else?

^ No, it's just the exact same style that they would wear on field. There's sometimes slight differences between "authentics" and player issue, with authentic generally sold to the public and the player issue a little harder to come by.

Originally Posted by Eleazxr  

My god, this jersey is beautiful. Got it for a major steal.

If you're a soccer fan, this kit is a must have.

smokin.gif
Agreed, I have this kit too, but with Kroos #8 nameset and La Liga patch.

Last edited:
Agreed, I have this kit too, but with Kroos #8 nameset and La Liga patch.

I'd rather have Kroos myself but James ain't too bad. Probably will put on Champions League patches for this kit. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom