Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone have issues with old lextra numbers? Trying to do this old ronaldo jersey and the number is having issues

some 16-17 nike  player issue shirts, boca is retail authentic tho
That Monaco shirt is amazing, mate. I wanna get the 3rd kit with B. Silva nameset and Triangle Interim sponsor (BTW, may I ask where you got the sponsor?), but can't find them anywhere, so I think I'll get the away kit like yours.

Last edited:

That Monaco shirt is amazing, mate. I wanna get the 3rd kit with B. Silva nameset and Triangle Interim sponsor (BTW, may I ask where you got the sponsor?), but can't find them anywhere, so I think I'll get the away kit like yours.
you may find the sponsors on ebay.fr.

and AS Monaco team shop r selling kitroom version away n 3rd.

My exact thoughts. Killer set of pickups. Where'd you find the long sleeve France kits?! Please point me in the right direction, I need that red/blue sleeved one especially
copped them from boutique FFF, the official store of France Football Association. 

This has probably been discussed ad nauseam but does anyone have a good plug for UCL Starball and Respect patches? There seem to be tons of eBay but not sure who actually sells official versions. Thanks!

Im looking for that atleti home/away LS version and monaco third too. But they only have L-XL left on their official store. Monaco third for this season is one of the best looking kits imo.

This has probably been discussed ad nauseam but does anyone have a good plug for UCL Starball and Respect patches? There seem to be tons of eBay but not sure who actually sells official versions. Thanks!
Not sure where you're located.  They had them at the Adidas store on broadway when I was in NYC a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom