Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Where can I get Real Madrid's 11-12 Home/Away Gold nameset? Preferably Benzema, Sergio Ramos, Ozil, Kaka, or Ronaldo. Any of those guys would do. Thank you!

What up NT fam? Was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to find one of these preferably in an XL or 2XL. Thanks

Bobby Wood - Veteran's Day Limited Edition (kinda disappointed with the numbers)

Benjamin Button Jermain Defoe - Sunderland 16/17 Third

nice pickups. I bought the latest USA jersey away but it was on sale and was back ordered. I'll get it late next month but for the price that's smooth

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Finished personalizing my Belgium kit. Needed a De Bruyne shirt, happy to finally get it. Plus this shirt is amazing.

Now I need to personalize the 2013 home kit that I got from Lovell Soccer a few months ago. Will go for Hazard on that one.

Have this same shirt. Really is amazing.

Anyone seen the new EPL nameset/number design yet?

The PL put it out on social media a month or two ago its pretty much the same as the current one but more squared off as opposed to rounded

The PL put it out on social media a month or two ago its pretty much the same as the current one but more squared off as opposed to rounded
Order a jersey from stoke and got an email saying it will take a while to get the mindset since the supplier wasn't making anymore in preparation for the new font next season. I wasn't even aware of the change. Thanks for the info. I like the subtle changes.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Madrid champions league kit? Always wanted a kit with the starball/respect patch. Thanks!

Didnt see much to go crazy over at CFS, only bought a dry world QPR jacket, already picked up two kits earlier in the week

Bought me a Mandzukic 15/16 away kit with the CFS sale along with some Serie A patches and Scudetto patches as well.

Was contemplating Mandzukic or Khedira, too.

Bought this player issue on CFS for their sale! I think I got the last medium because they only have xl now! So happy, going to post pics when it comes in

Back
Top Bottom