Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Questions for the logo removal experts, any ideas how I can remove this glue that's left on my jersey?

I used acetone to remove the patch and tried using it to remove the glue with no luck. Also tried isopropyl alcohol and Goo Gone.

Any other tricks I can try?

image.jpg

I know it's a long shot but anyone know where I can nab the Black/silver with pink lettering PSG jersey? Need a size XL and wish I would have purchased awhile back.

Is it common the 2017/18 Nike soccer jerseys run small? I'm usually an XL in t-shirts and it feels quite snug.

I wonder how some of you guys organize your jerseys? Is it by players, teams?

I usually organize it by the team jerseys and then pair up with the team colors from there so whites goes with whites, black and blacks, pinks and pinks, etc.

i saw someone in here mention soccerbox.com. Is that site legit? It has some good prices compared to other sites.

i saw someone in here mention soccerbox.com. Is that site legit? It has some good prices compared to other sites.
gotta ask hcosimo hcosimo & SadBoi SadBoi , they should know what's up

PM'ed you.
read the pm, haven't had time to respond

IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG
IMG_3963.JPG
IMG_3964.JPG
Latest.... the Suarez kit was actually a Neymar. After I removed the name, I decided to remove the Beko and go with the Champions League patches.
nice...balling tho with both of them being authentics :lol:

Back
Top Bottom