Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Picked up the new China jersey. All the hype on Nigeria and rightfully so but I think chinas is also up there. Love the China in Chinese characters on the back of the neck. Never thought I would ever get a China jersey even though I'm half but this jersey is pretty damn cool
IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

Picked up the new China jersey. All the hype on Nigeria and rightfully so but I think chinas is also up there. Love the China in Chinese characters on the back of the neck. Never thought I would ever get a China jersey even though I'm half but this jersey is pretty damn cool
IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

I got three ... Chinese retail version, US retail version plus player issue (some ppl say it’s for youth team coz no vaporKnit tech) lol

One of best design this year, so lame the team won’t rock in these

I got three ... Chinese retail version, US retail version plus player issue (some ppl say it’s for youth team coz no vaporKnit tech) lol

One of best design this year, so lame the team won’t rock in these

What's the difference between the us and china version? Why won't they wear it?

Can anyone help me with house fixing football jersey. I have an little problem with diadora logo on Rangers shirt. So if someone have an ideas, please feel free to help me. Thanks a lot.

What's the difference between the us and china version? Why won't they wear it?

China version is in Asian size, half to one size smaller. my wife will bring them back home next week so I will compare :smile:

CFA is not happy with the unusual design, China may get a new shirt in white instead. rumor say that CFA thought it's identical to shroud in China - -

T1SUtvXxxXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_b.jpg

Very interesting Nike used the latest VaporKnit Technology on China game shirts, along with France, Portugal, Brazil and England....

Last edited:
Just read it on footyheadlines, Nike did a great job on numbers/fonts this year

teams with unique fonts: Brazil, England, France,Portugal, Nigeria, China, Holland, Chile and US.

For Australia, Croatia, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Korea,Nike gave them basic fonts with crest

03FFCF3E-91C8-43BA-9D38-9FD48D8A2647.png
1D20A41E-028A-47E4-9CD8-00CAB2C521F2.png
A71B2637-68EA-4D55-8843-3D67CB461A9A.png
6B11FC35-E514-45AF-B1A9-67F01051EEC1.png
F67D7B8F-9B7B-4F59-866A-4B73383E9D86.jpeg
EE4609DA-2379-4C5A-B132-0413D93737D2.jpeg
B44FA21F-513C-42A0-8918-7A5D5857238F.jpeg
221A463F-096B-4920-8133-76EFDCECCF5C.jpeg
08575BD5-49A4-47DD-875F-539A3AE398A2.jpeg

Best place to buy a L/S Ronaldo Portugal jersey? Or better to find a regular L/S Portugal and get it printed myself?

JUST RESTOCKED
I only see a small :ohwell:.

EDIT: Sizes are restocking at random, but you have to get lucky. I've seen a Large appear and disappear three separate times but I haven't been quick enough to add to cart.

Last edited:
Will Nike stores print official names/numbers onto WC kits or am I better off going to a specialty soccer shop instead?

Finally got my Barco Parley nameset. Don't know if I believe the rumors of him being considered for a spot on the Argentina WC roster when he's never played once for the senior team, but definitely believe he'll be playing for them in the future.

mikegasol mikegasol glad to see your images are working. I want to get a Mooy away, but haven't had any luck finding one in the states. And outside of the states not in my size.

Best place to buy a L/S Ronaldo Portugal jersey? Or better to find a regular L/S Portugal and get it printed myself?

I could be wrong on this but I don’t think the public can get long sleeve national team kits. Every long sleeve national team jersey I’ve seen on CFS they mention that replicas never come in long sleeve and are player issue.

Edit: CFS can be hit or miss with what they get, but ebay can be okay too but it’s sketchy with fakes

Back
Top Bottom